Options

Columbia blue Vs.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    It's not that it's blue.
    If the Colombian vinyl standard black was this rare. Then that would be worth the same.
    But the standard black is not rare. The blue is.

Now go find me a Dutch black vinyl daughter 7". And I will give you ten red daughter vinyls for it.

It's got sod all to do with colour of wax. It's about collecting all pearl jam releases

+1
    Well said Kev!!!
    8-)
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    I'm not into collecting much, and I still will say my piece if I feel the price is outrageous. Wouldn't want someone who has some extra cash to fork over more money than they need to. No one here is jealous. I would guess most people are just like me who don't want to see anyone have to pay more than twice what they should, that's all. There are plenty of people who have wads of cash but not enough time to do the research.

I doubt it's the OP's intent to rip anybody off, that's not what this is about. it's a self-policing forum, and that's what we all should be doing here. Over $10? No. But $3500 potentially? Yes.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    $5000 obo eh? Total fucking rip off for that item I think, but more importantly, you're breaking a forum rule with the best offer thing. Good luck with that.
    :corn:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,383
    And Dimi stop posting my picture. Lol. I own the copyright :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

i was sure i knew that sexy face!! :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    Could someone explain the "You can trade and set a reasonable price here for Pearl Jam memorabilia as long as the item is not available elsewhere on the site." part of the traiding guidelines for me please?
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...