Options

FT - Sealed Avocado vinyl for a good condition used vinyl

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
I don't see a point in opening a sealed Avocado LP if I can get it to a true collector who would appreciate it. I want to spin it but would rather spin one that's already been open. I want one in great condition and would accept the vinyl plus cash or trade. I'm open to offers. PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Shannon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    if it's still available, I'll trade you. Mine is in great shape. But note, I get a sealed one, I'm going to open it and play it. Music isn't meant to sit on a shelf
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    if it's still available, I'll trade you. Mine is in great shape. But note, I get a sealed one, I'm going to open it and play it. Music isn't meant to sit on a shelf
    So let me get this straight... you have one that you opened and spin, but you want to trade that one for another to open and spin... :?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    guitar59 wrote:
    So let me get this straight... you have one that you opened and spin, but you want to trade that one for another to open and spin... :?
    Yea J, I don't get it either. Is this because you want to save the record and free it from it's sealed misery? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    "Sealed misery"

You nailed it, SuMay
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    I too, will save it from its sealed misery...or my husband will, moments after he opens it Christmas morning.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=214782