edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
$185 roundtrip.

Airfare to Spokane? $750

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck Spokane!!!

And Fuck Los Angeles too!!!!!

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    $185 roundtrip.

Airfare to Spokane? $750

Fuck Spokane!!!

Yeah that's a bill I'm going to regret :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    Bet you could drive it and not get stopped by TSA!!

Oh,. sorry about calling TSA on you. :corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • $185 roundtrip.

Airfare to Spokane? $750

Fuck Spokane!!!

So guacamolejoe has turned me on to a Holiday Inn in Long Island? I think... :lol::lol::lol: You familiar?

For $240 a night..
    I better be impressed!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    $185 roundtrip.

Airfare to Spokane? $750

Fuck Spokane!!!

So guacamolejoe has turned me on to a Holiday Inn in Long Island? I think... :lol::lol::lol: You familiar?

For $240 a night..
    I better be impressed!

Long Island :shock:
    You might as well stay in Cincy :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Long Island :shock:
    You might as well stay in Cincy :lol:
    Oh Oh.
    Im in trouble?

Im pretty sure he said Long Island.
    Or did he say Manhattan?

Its hell getting old and forgetful.
  • Ok wait..
    Long Island and Manhattan are the same thing?

Who am I kidding?
    I have no fucking idea where I am staying.

• Ok..
    This is the Crack/Whore House guacamolejoe is recommending.
    http://www.holidayinnmanhattanview.com/
  • Ok..
    This is the Crack/Whore House guacamolejoe is recommending.
    http://www.holidayinnmanhattanview.com/
    Im 2.6 miles from the Statue of Liberty, and 4 miles from the Empire State Building.
    I don't really give a fuck how far away from Barclay I am. Ill get there one way or another. :lol::lol:
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    edited August 2013
    :P
    Post edited by QuarterToTen on
    Nice shirt.
  • location.jpg
    location.jpg
    Stay away from those three stacks there to the right. Mel Gibson had a bad time there.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    location.jpg
    Stay away from those three stacks there to the right. Mel Gibson had a bad time there.
    What are the stacks?
    mickeyrat wrote:
    location.jpg
    What are the stacks?
    Prominent in a movie he did with Jodie Foster? He played a cabbie conspiracy theory guy?

Some old power plant or something. BD might know better.

mickeyrat wrote:
    What are the stacks?
    Prominent in a movie he did with Jodie Foster? He played a cabbie conspiracy theory guy?

Long Island City :lol::lol:
    Yeah that's a cool spot... But not much of a nightlife... Stay near event or go back into city for that...

Yeah power plant is correct Mickey...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    What are the stacks?

Long Island City :lol::lol:
    Yeah that's a cool spot... But not much of a nightlife... Stay near event or go back into city for that...

Yeah power plant is correct Mickey...
    Im going for 1 night.
    My Saturday night will be spent at Barclay and I am sure the surrounding bars after the show.
    I wanna be able to get up Sunday and get as much sightseeing done as possible. This place looks perfect as far as distance, to points of interest, I want to see.

I am only in for 36 hours.
    1 night.

Ok, what/where do you recommend I stay?
    Im going for 1 night.
    My Saturday night will be spent at Barclay and I am sure the surrounding bars after the show.
    I wanna be able to get up Sunday and get as much sightseeing done as possible. This place looks perfect as far as distance, to points of interest, I want to see.

1 night.

For 1 day... that works perfectly... easy to get in manhattan... midtown at least...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Im going for 1 night.

1 night.

For 1 day... that works perfectly... easy to get in manhattan... midtown at least...
    I think so. I wanna be able to get my ass out of bed by 7am Sunday morning, and get my ass on a ferry to the Statue. Hang out for a little while, and get to the Empire State and Ground Zero. As far as Saturday goes? Ill let pjscreamer and guacamolejoe be my tour guides.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    No matter where you end up staying, do a search of the hotel and find out if they have a bedbug problem first.
    Manhattan's gotten infested recently.
  • No matter where you end up staying, do a search of the hotel and find out if they have a bedbug problem first.
    :shock:

Like I said.
    Ill probably just sleep in the subway.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • No matter where you end up staying, do a search of the hotel and find out if they have a bedbug problem first.

Old news. That was so 2012.

Speedy, don't get confused, but Long Island City is on the physical Long Island land mass, but Long Islanders and city folk alike don't consider Queens and Brooklyn part of Long Island. :wtf:

And if you're going to night 1, isn't that Friday night? How are you spending 36 hours going to Night 1 on Friday and waking up Sunday morning for sight seeing?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

Speedy, don't get confused, but Long Island City is on the physical Long Island land mass, but Long Islanders and city folk alike don't consider Queens and Brooklyn part of Long Island. :wtf:

And if you're going to night 1, isn't that Friday night? How are you spending 36 hours going to Night 1 on Friday and waking up Sunday morning for sight seeing?
    Im going to night II
    I arrive Saturday morning.
    Leave Sunday night

One show
    36 hours.

Im going to night II
    I arrive Saturday morning.
    Leave Sunday night

One show
    36 hours.

Cool. I missed that. Thought you said night 1. Should have figured I missed that somehow. you will wind up seeing more things than native New Yorkers see in their lifetime. :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    Cool. I missed that. Thought you said night 1. Should have figured I missed that somehow. you will wind up seeing more things than native New Yorkers see in their lifetime. :lol:
    I have not been to either place Speedy is going :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif

• Cool. I missed that. Thought you said night 1. Should have figured I missed that somehow. you will wind up seeing more things than native New Yorkers see in their lifetime. :lol:
    Im gonna try to make Sunday a sightseeing extravaganza. :lol::lol::lol:
    No matter what the hell happens Saturday, my ass will be out of that hotel room at 7am. I don't care if anyone else is awake or not. At 7am the SPEEDYPALOOZA NYC sightseeing tour begins. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Cool. I missed that. Thought you said night 1. Should have figured I missed that somehow. you will wind up seeing more things than native New Yorkers see in their lifetime. :lol:
    Funny..

Heard in Chicago.

Hey SPEEDY you ever been to The Willis Tower?
    Whats that?
    You know, used to be The Sears Tower.
    Oh yeah, they changed the name. Yeah, I was here about 30 years ago.
    Funny..

Heard in Chicago.

Hey SPEEDY you ever been to The Willis Tower?
    Whats that?
    You know, used to be The Sears Tower.
    Oh yeah, they changed the name. Yeah, I was here about 30 years ago.

I once went there when it was cloudy and couldn't see anything. Then I went again when it was sunny.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."