Options

degenerate gambling football league - season 4

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,337

No idea I sent me picks as well but this new site is so fucked it doesn't let me back in consistently on my phone and not at all on my PC. Maybe he's being blocked out too.

you actually posted yours on that stupid "activity" board. i saw it and commented that you probably meant that as a pm.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Shit I have no idea how to even find that. An unfortunate error due to my inability to determine how this works on my cell phone. (Honestly I haven't tried for that long right now I'm holding out until I can see it on my PC to figure it all out.).
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    Sorry

I dropped the ball on the playoffs

Great games though

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    If anyone has a paypal address for Poncier could they please post it??...trying to square up with him but haven't been able to get in touch. thanks, and congrats to the winners
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I sent SOS a Facebook message for his address/paypal, but I think he's out of town on business still.

I'll pay him as soon as I hear from him.

Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    Hey gang. Just back from vacation. Will PM my address to folks later today/tonight when I have some free time. (Sorry no paypal for me). And WTF happened to this board while I was away? What on earth is this crap?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

And WTF happened to this board while I was away? What on earth is this crap?

what do you mean?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OK, I think I just PM'ed everybody with my mailing address, after posting it on the Activity board for the world to see. Hopefully those who need it now have it. Sorry I don't have a paypal address.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Thanks Poncier, check will be sent tomorrow. Now that I can actually see the new board on my PC it is something I can navigate...was frigging lost on my phone trying to figure it out this weekend.
    Go Niners! The refs tried to give the Pack the game but the right team won based on how the game went.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Just got back from vacation, this new forum sucks! Poncier I'll get your money sent out sometime this week after we dig out from all this snow.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    OK who's Anthony for South Bend?
    Got your payment today and just want to give proper credit and thanks.
  • Options
    Additionally, forgot to do this since I was on vacation at end of season:

Once again big thanks to Eric for running this thing. I know it takes some time and effort and it is appreciated.
  • Options
    Had a chance for both of my pre-season choices to go to the SB to make it.
    Instead they both lost.
    That fucking game last night cost me big-time!
  • Options
    pea64pea64 Indiana Posts: 207
    Poncier said:

OK who's Anthony for South Bend?
    Got your payment today and just want to give proper credit and thanks.

That's me. It's taken me this long to figure out the new shit and get to my inbox

1998: East Troy x2, Chicago, Noblesville
    2000: Noblesville, Columbus, Cincinnati, East Troy, Chicago
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: London, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Phoenix
    2014: Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago x2
    2018: Chicago
  • Options
    Cool, just sent you a thanks PM.
  • Options
    Hey gang, Super Bowl is a week in the rear view, still 3 folks I haven't settled with. You know who you are.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Poncier said:

Hey gang, Super Bowl is a week in the rear view, still 3 folks I haven't settled with. You know who you are.

Still awaiting a payment myself, as well as a payment from the Wrigley bet.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Pay the men guys!
  • Options
    phardinphardin Posts: 133
    Horos said:

Poncier said:

Still awaiting a payment myself, as well as a payment from the Wrigley bet.
    I'm the dirt bag who owes horos. I sent it today, sorry for the delay. Let me know if you don't see it by the end of the week
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited March 2014
    Poncier said:

I'm the douche that that still hasn't paid you yet. I think Ive already said twice I'll send it and forget. I promise, it's coming.
  • Options

Poncier said:

I'm the douche that that still hasn't paid you yet. I think Ive already said twice I'll send it and forget. I promise, it's coming.
    You're one of 2 still at this point. The race is on to see who can be latest. ;)
  • Options
    i know i owe South of Seattle money....but he hasn't posted in here since december......SOS if you see this, please let me know how i can get my $ to you!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Just messaged you Juggler! I've so damn busy and this hideous forum is killing me. I think one other person owes me cheese. Waiting Trophy Man is paid up.

Also I need to send some stickers to Eric!

And I am still waiting on my damn 12th man shirt that was supposed to be at my house around the Super Bowl. Typical 10C.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    edited April 2014
    Hey my fellow degenerates! Hope the off season is treating you well. 2014 NFL schedule will be released this week! Tuesday I believe. Last year I went through the schedule and pre-picked all the games I wanted to watch, lol.

I'm especially interested in the Broncos schedule. My wife is a self employed nail technician and she does the nails for the daughter of Pat Bowlen- majority owner and CEO of the Broncos. She knows we like football and she told my wife to let her know if we ever want tickets to a game! We just might have to take her up on her offer :D
    Post edited by The Waiting Trophy Man on
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Heck yes, get the royal treatment.
    I am the Sales Director for a company that installs all sorts of technology...and we installed a bunch of stuff at MLB stadiums last year and are doing again this year. We are ramping up to put some stuff in the NFL stadiums too and one of the places going 'large' with tech is the new Niners stadium. My contact for this equipment already toured the facility once and I want to get a trip out there to do it too.
    Have to take advantage of the connections we can make!
    (And my wife is friends with the owner of the Mavs / Shark Tank / almost Cubs. :) We get tickets to Mavs games when they are in town.)
  • Options
    It's draft day, degenerates!

Who does your team need?

F'me- kaepernick concerns?

Mamasan- brady goin to lambeau week 13, I need tickets!

Southy- will Seattle be able to hang with new England in the sb?

Pats need safety out of washington st,
    pass rush, and tre mason

Loves me some de la soul

RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    Bears will be defense heavy in this draft. Will definitely be a safety or DT in the 1st round. Hoping for Aaron Donald, but doubt he will still be around at 14. If not him, I'm hoping for Pyror from Louisville.
  • Options
    Wanted Niners to grab Marquise Lee with their first rounder but hopefully they will play the kid they got at Corner.
    Think the Niners have 3 picks in round 2, will be interesting tonight!

I was up at Rockefeller Center last night with a client before the draft...he is VIP for a big provider to the NFL and he had 3 VIP passes, but none of them were for me. Still was kind of cool to be around all of the hoopla seeing all of the announcers, players, etc cruising around the area.

Bears got a top CB, gotta like that. (Just missed by 1 pick on Donald!)
    Eric, Pats missed the S from WSU but did get a DL for you!
  • Options
    I wanted Borland
    I wanted tre mason
    And they took garapolo
    2nd round pick
    Why?
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    HA HA CLINTON-DIX
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2