Options

Movie, digital codes

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
This is an odd request, but I figure what the heck. If this is illegal or frowned upon, please mods, take this down. I've seen mp3 codes of full albums being given away on here, so I was wondering if anybody had any digital codes for movies that they will never use. Especially kids movies. My son loves Scooby Doo, though I already converted a lot of SD for him, via disc 2 digital.

I recently bought a smart Blu-Ray player and created an account for an app that allows you to convert movies to digital, and I'm trying to build our library. If anybody can help, please tell me what movie you have and I will let you know if I need or want it. Thanks. Again only if you are absolutely NOT going to use it, as I have little or nothing to trade.
Thanks again.

Andy

Edit: There is an expiration date on them, so if it's out of date, I can't use it. Also, it needs to be UltraViolet compatible. Some are not. Thanks.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    edited August 2013
    Warner has extended their codes. If they still don't work you can email the digital copy center. The only company that didn't give me a new code was Lionsgate.

I just recently put all mine into iTunes and ultraviolet/vudu. Over 50 movies, id help out if I didn't just use all of mine.
    Post edited by movaughn on
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    Thanks a lot. Only if you won't use them.
  • Options
    bump