Keep A Word, Drop A Word Game

Comments

• JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Sail...away
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    set...sail
    Set...up
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Up...above
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
    Above...all
    above...expectation
    No...expectation
    yes...no
  • PapPap Posts: 28,789
    Yes... Sir
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    yes...mam
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    No...Mam
  • PapPap Posts: 28,789
    No... Wonder
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Wonder...woman
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Wonder...why
  • But...why

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Why...ask
  • Just...ask

Just...go
  • Go...far

Go...away
    why...go
    Go....now
    not...now
    Not...me
  • Take...me

Take.....off
    get...off
    Off...handed
  • Left...handed

Right .....handed