high school cheerleading squad carwash

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Around town at gas stations, groups hold car washes to raise money for their cause.. occasionally, the local high school cheerleading squad is hold one of these car washes .. I have noticed that traffic tends to get heavy on these days.. dirty dudes clogging up the shoulder in there cars, in a line down the block..

what is your take on this? Parents are out there helping out.. do you think it seems like these girls are being objectified with full parental and school support?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    No problem with it.

That said, if I ever have a daughter....no fn way! :lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I've seen them (as well as other school groups doing them), but never noticed what kind of people were stopping. I never stop because I don't want some kids to half-ass wash my car. Also, I find it funny that I ALWAYS see them out trying to do these car washes on rainy days. Literally standing out in the rain with car wash signs.

As far as being objectified, around here they just wear regular clothes it seems, jeans and t shirt or whatever. They aren't washing in bikini's or their cheerleading uniforms.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I have sons that are that age, and I find that it creeps me out looking at girls that age, I feel like a dirty old man
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    mca47 wrote:
    No problem with it.

That's what i'm sayin!!

I mean, they aren't in bikini or anything, but it is hot outside and they have dressed appropriately.. just sayin.. dont the parents see the wrong in this?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I have sons that are that age, and I find that it creeps me out looking at girls that age, I feel like a dirty old man
    did you have a pool installed?? :lol::lol: "invite all your friends, son!"
    Caveeze wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:fp:

thank god I do not have any daughters
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I never saw it this way until now...

My daughter did those car washes for baton, dance and cheer teams. There was always a dress code (no bare midriffs, no short-shorts).
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:fp:

thank god I do not have any daughters
    But these people do! and they are out there helping dry towels.. odd
    jbarbian wrote:

My daughter did those car washes for baton, dance and cheer teams. There was always a dress code (no bare midriffs, no short-shorts).
    ya it is like that (as it should be) but still.. This just never sits well with me.. And I can be just as dirty as the next guy!! but this always seemed weird.. maybe its me..
    Caveeze wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    No problem with it.

That's what i'm sayin!!

I mean, they aren't in bikini or anything, but it is hot outside and they have dressed appropriately.. just sayin.. dont the parents see the wrong in this?
    I never thought it was wrong until reading about you pervs :shock: :lol:

:fp: :nono:
    jbarbian wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    No problem with it.

That's what i'm sayin!!

I never thought it was wrong until reading about you pervs :shock: :lol:

:fp: :nono:
    hey, I am just being the voice of reason.. If you didn't know that dudes are total pervs until now, that isn't my fault..
    Caveeze wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

ya it is like that (as it should be) but still.. This just never sits well with me.. And I can be just as dirty as the next guy!! but this always seemed weird.. maybe its me..
    If I had to do it all over again, I'd be peddling the frozen pizzas and candles instead of allowing the car washes.

Damn, now I'm doubting my parenting! I hope she isn't scarred.

NO CAR WASHES for any grand-daughters that should come along!
    yeah, all the girls that grew up with my sons, I can't even look at them. so awkward
    jbarbian wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

If I had to do it all over again, I'd be peddling the frozen pizzas and candles instead of allowing the car washes.

Damn, now I'm doubting my parenting! I hope she isn't scarred.

NO CAR WASHES for any grand-daughters that should come along!
    don't doubt your parenting.. I am sure all is fine.. and who knows, maybe the old dirty men in your town are simply just old.. I think over analyzing this could get ugly..
    Caveeze wrote:
    don't doubt your parenting.. I am sure all is fine.. and who knows, maybe the old dirty men in your town are simply just old.. I think over analyzing this could get ugly..
    :lol: She's all good
    I only have a sister and my father has always been the perfect gentleman around us so I never knew how the male brain gets pervy until my son hit a certain age and I would hear him talking with his friends :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    oh that's sounds awful :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    jbarbian wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    :lol: She's all good
    I only have a sister and my father has always been the perfect gentleman around us so I never knew how the male brain gets pervy until my son hit a certain age and I would hear him talking with his friends :fp: :fp: :fp:
    You have a child and you don't know how the male brain gets "pervy"? :lol::lol:
    Why aren't there more football players doing car washes 8-)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    jbarbian wrote:
    Why aren't there more hockey players doing car washes 8-)

Fixed :lol: Yeah, there should be something similar for the ladies!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    jbarbian wrote:
    Why aren't there more soccer players doing car washes 8-)

Fixed again :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    jbarbian wrote:
    Why aren't there more soccer players doing car washes 8-)

Fixed again :D
    GOD I love the way you guys think :lol::lol::lol:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    jbarbian wrote:
    Why aren't there more hockey players doing car washes 8-)

Agree. Hunky boys washing cars.

My daughter is 16 and some of the pictures she posts on Facebook - they're innocent, but sometimes she's at the beach and wearing a bathing suit and I would NEVER post any of her pictures on here. (She is very beautiful - adopted, so I can say that.) And I would say no to her doing a sexy car wash.
    jbarbian wrote:
    :lol::mrgreen:

and while we're at it throw in some firefighters

apparently , Girls are super duper pervy, too!!

OK, society is pervy!! embrace this? or just keep acting like our car never gets dirty?
    jbarbian wrote:

They got them really nice hoses..
    Caveeze wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

Hey now! 8-):mrgreen::lol:

Caveeze wrote:
    apparently , Girls are super duper pervy, too!!

OK, society is pervy!! embrace this? or just keep acting like our car never gets dirty?

Well, a romantic little sumthin sumthin in the car wash isn't too shabby either, it feels like watching a thunderstorm 8-)
    Caveeze wrote:

I was talking about the water pressure! Perv-o! :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I was talking about the water pressure! Perv-o! :lol:
    I love a nice hard....water pressure :lol:

"Hose" is the German word for pants. Hmmm ...