Was it naughty of me...

titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I recently got a new Kitten...

So a girl at work, ( who has kittens too) asked.. "How's your pussy"

"same as yours" I replied.. " Likes to be played with"

She laughed.

" I'll show you how i stroke it, if you want " I asked.. No reply, just a Roooobberrrrrt. ( In a don't be silly tone) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry had to share..... and she did ask..
Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    will give it a 3.5 out of 5 ... would bump to a 4 if you got a face slap ...
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    polaris_x wrote:
    will give it a 3.5 out of 5 ... would bump to a 4 if you got a face slap ...

Sorry no face slap, she saw the humour in it.. :lol:

think she was actually a bit embarrassed really.. :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Took it too far man!
    Gotta go out on a high note. :lol:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    mca47 wrote:
    Took it too far man!
    Costanza!!

Yeah, it depends on the type of relationship with the coworker; seems like it was fine here since she instigated it (but agreed - your comment struck me, at least, a bit over the line).
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Next week,
    you will be cc'ed on the following email memo:

To all staff:

Due to recent incidents regarding
    colleagues discussing personal issues
    in what may be perceived as an
    overly familiar fashion,
    the entire staff has been registered
    for an exciting presentation called 'Boundaries-
    Yes, There is a Reason!'

Staff will review workplace elements such as:
    - proper dress code
    - innocuous and appropriate greetings
    - The Art of Smalltalk
    - + many more!

The seminar is all day this coming Saturday,
    7 AM to 4 PM.
    Bring a bagged lunch; professional dress is required.

See what you DID?!
    Now my long weekend is shot- SHOT, I tells ya!
    Was it worth it?

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    she's the type of girl who's a bit rough around the edges, with a great sense of humour.. and her inuendo can be really bad sometimes... so i just gave back what i get alot of the time.. and yeah our working relationship is great.

I just posted this cause i thought it would get a good laugh, didn't want it to turn into anything else than that.. I can always delete the thread if its not as funny as i hoped.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Is she hot?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    she's the type of girl who's a bit rough around the edges, with a great sense of humour.. and her inuendo can be really bad sometimes... so i just gave back what i get alot of the time.. and yeah our working relationship is great.

I just posted this cause i thought it would get a good laugh, didn't want it to turn into anything else than that.. I can always delete the thread if its not as funny as i hoped.
    Bah!

I :P 'd.

I actually had a similar (ie, innuendo-ish) exchange with a guy I work with after I posted up there. All good.

And congrats on the kitty!
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    1. Immediate paid suspension pending an investigation.

2. Followed up with a notice of contemplative action.

3. Followed up with 3 day unpaid suspension (if a first time offense, otherwise, bye-bye).

:nono:

You don't want to work for me.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    1. Immediate paid suspension pending an investigation.

2. Followed up with a notice of contemplative action.

3. Followed up with 3 day unpaid suspension (if a first time offense, otherwise, bye-bye).

:nono:

You don't want to work for me.

I work nightshift in a supermarket, when the store is closed...And between the other workers the inuendo is much worse than my little joke.. man i guess we're all fucked :lol::lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    there is no way me to sto THAT conversation just where you stop it..i would go more!! :lol:

i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbUplfqX4E
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    there is no way me to sto THAT conversation just where you stop it..i would go more!! :lol:

i mean

:lol::lol::lol: I'm NOT surprised to learn that at all.. in fact, i'd be dissapointed in you if you didn't
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I'm offended
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I'm not so sure how this works... So I tell someone I want to eat a cat?

Oh, this is easy.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

i mean

:lol::lol::lol: I'm NOT surprised to learn that at all.. in fact, i'd be dissapointed in you if you didn't
    yep,next one would be "give me your hands for a minute..or ten." :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm not so sure how this works... So I tell someone I want to eat a cat?

Oh, this is easy.

Cats aren't a protected class, so you can eat as many as you want...

i mean

yep,next one would be "give me your hands for a minute..or ten." :lol::lol::lol:

I have invited Dimi to my next respectful workplace training. I plan to say to the audience, "Don't say things like this..." and then just point to Dimi who on que will spill something totally sexual and inappropriate for the workplace.
    Snakeduck wrote:

I have invited Dimi to my next respectful workplace training. I plan to say to the audience, "Don't say things like this..." and then just point to Dimi who on que will spill something totally sexual and inappropriate for the workplace.
    i got a free pass cos im cute.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Don't forget the accent. Something totally inappropriate almost sounds classy with the right accent...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Don't forget the accent. Something totally inappropriate almost sounds classy with the right accent...
    oh yeah!! :mrgreen:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    hedonist wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Took it too far man!
    Costanza!!

Yeah, it depends on the type of relationship with the coworker; seems like it was fine here since she instigated it (but agreed - your comment struck me, at least, a bit over the line).
    If anyone actually says "How's your pussy?", they should expect - and deserve - the most smutty response imaginable. I don't think there was a "too far" possible in this scenario. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I recently got a new Kitten...

So a girl at work, ( who has kittens too) asked.. "How's your pussy"

"same as yours" I replied.. " Likes to be played with"

She laughed.

" I'll show you how i stroke it, if you want " I asked.. No reply, just a Roooobberrrrrt. ( In a don't be silly tone) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry had to share..... and she did ask..
    well played, sir
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    I think you handled it great she asked you answered ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'm offended

You would be. Curmudgeon!!!!

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2