Cracker Jack poster framed

possomistspossomists Posts: 418
edited July 2013 in The Porch
I got the poster back today from the framer. Looks awesome. How do I post a picture of it here from an ipad?
"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
-ed july 8th MSG 2004
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OHPosts: 690
    I believe you have to upload the imagine to the web (using a site like Photobucket) and then copy that link into a post using the tag before and after the link.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

    Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,197
    You will have to upload your pictures to a filesharing site,
    I use Photobucket, in order to post them on the forum.
    I can PM you step by step instructions if you like!!

    Post your framed poster pics here too:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3677
    Can't wait to see how your frame job turned out!!
    :ugeek:

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MIPosts: 2,352
    derbydave wrote:
    You will have to upload your pictures to a filesharing site,
    I use Photobucket, in order to post them on the forum.
    I can PM you step by step instructions if you like!!

    Post your framed poster pics here too:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3677
    Can't wait to see how your frame job turned out!!
    :ugeek:

    I'm taking mine in tomorrow to get framed - I could also use the step by step instructions for putting it on Photobucket - I am technologically inept! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, and...?

  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,197
    jlaustin wrote:
    derbydave wrote:
    You will have to upload your pictures to a filesharing site,
    I use Photobucket, in order to post them on the forum.
    I can PM you step by step instructions if you like!!

    Post your framed poster pics here too:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3677
    Can't wait to see how your frame job turned out!!
    :ugeek:

    I'm taking mine in tomorrow to get framed - I could also use the step by step instructions for putting it on Photobucket - I am technologically inept! :lol:

    PM sent!!
    :ugeek:

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MIPosts: 2,352
    derbydave wrote:
    jlaustin wrote:
    derbydave wrote:
    You will have to upload your pictures to a filesharing site,
    I use Photobucket, in order to post them on the forum.
    I can PM you step by step instructions if you like!!

    Post your framed poster pics here too:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3677
    Can't wait to see how your frame job turned out!!
    :ugeek:

    I'm taking mine in tomorrow to get framed - I could also use the step by step instructions for putting it on Photobucket - I am technologically inept! :lol:

    PM sent!!
    :ugeek:

    :thumbup:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, and...?

Sign In or Register to comment.