I'm Stoned

2»

Comments

• dab?
    Butane Hash Oil

Very much like Satansfuton described as far as the feel. Just search YouTube for the best explanation. There's a VICE video that explains it.
    NERDS!
  • It should be noted that it's not just regular ass butane. It's some special stuff you get at head shops, or other places probably, that's pretty much made for making this stuff. Before anybody goes down to the grocery store and gets a can of butane to shoot their pot with. You'll probably set your head on fire.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    dab?
    Yeah, what the hell is that??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    dab?
    Yeah, what the hell is that??

Butane Hash Oil

"The most common form of hash oil is made by passing butane gas through a tube filled with cannabis plant matter. The low temperature of the liquid butane crystallizes the cannabis resins. As the butane passes through the tube the crystallized resins are trapped in the liquid butane. As the solvent (butane + resins) exits the tube it is caught in a glass container. Since butane has such a low vaporizing temperature it evaporates quite quickly, leaving behind the crystallized resins only, which are collected from the glass container. This form is known as B.H.O. or "Butane Hash Oil". After obtaining B.H.O many connoisseurs will then vacuum purge their oil in a vacuum chamber. This action, depending on duration of exposure to vacuum, will give the B.H.O characteristic textures, producing wax, crumble, shatter, budder, etc." - Wikipedia.

Then there's a special way you have to smoke it. It's essentially a water bong but it has no bowl. It has a metal ring raised up in the middle and you heat that with a torch until it's red hot then you take the wax on a nail (it's not really a nail, it's some type of special metal pick that apparently costs $30) and touch it to the ring and smoke through the bong as per usual.

Seems like a whole lot of trouble just to get high. Making the stuff seems pretty involved, then you have to have the special rig, a torch, etc. Plus I don't trust it. If the person making it isn't careful and doesn't purge all the butane, rushes it, then that can't be good for your health.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    perhaps
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I've dabbed using glass utensils. Was at a poker game and a couple of the guys were getting the oil rig set up. I thought, really all this ritual to get high. 1st time got so high I had to search as soon as I got home. Spent $39 on the cheapest set-up I could get. The wax costs $25/g here. Have to have a torch to smoke. Big hassle to me. I can get hash that's as good or better.
    #FHP
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,646
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wake and bake time! Some sour for breakfast with my blueberry pancakes!