Options

Re-Sizing T-Shirts?

pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Has anyone ever tried to have their t-shirt re-sized? I have one that is XL but I'm a large now. Been trying to sell it, but really love the shirt (10c Halloween pumpkin) and would prefer to keep and wear it.

Let me know if you've ever tried it, what you did, where you took it, how it went, etc.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ldatspjldatspj Posts: 91
    Yes! Bring it to a tailor!!! Seriously!! Cost me $5 $10 depending on what u want done!! I had pj concert shirts that were to long had them shortened or too wide !! They come out like u bought a new shirt!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    BezzaBezza Posts: 203
    I was in the same boat, had a couple of really cool T's but they were XL. I put them in the washing machine and cranked the temperature up to the hottest. Then put them straight in the dryer whilst they were still wet. It shrunk them down to a large size. Be carefull though as this can vary in results depending on material and quality of shirts. Maybe try on an old one first as I did. Good luck!!
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Cool. Thanks for the input y'all. Just need to make sure I get a decent tailor. Seriously, the pumpkin shirt is frackin' awesome.