Options

Portland to Spokane anyone?

63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Highly considering flying out to Portland and then trekking up to Spokane the next night for the show since I won't have to take Friday off being the day after Turkey Day. Just curious if anyone is making that drive and maybe I could tag along.

I don't smell too bad.
'08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
'10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
'12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
'14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
'17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
'18- Fenway
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookyb69mookyb69 Posts: 95
    We will be making the drive... i'm not quite sure as of the availability of an extra seats of yet though. let me talk to my buddy who will be doing the driving.. where are you flying from to portland? we havwe reservged Portland tix and GA spokane. you? I believe i have bought something or sold something to you in the past. your handle sounds very familiar. my name is grant.
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I don't have any tix for either. I am just considering it now but I figure I have enough time to decide one way or the other. Can't hurt putting feelers out to see if anyone else was doing it. And yeah I think we have crossed paths before at some point. Good to get a response though.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    We're also figuring out the ride situation, man. No extra tix to speak of, but if we have room in the car I will let you know!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com