Every once in a while life is good.

2»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Road trip!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,082
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Road trip!
    do it!

perhaps we could all get speedy the drinks we own him at sky, than we can really go out that saturday. you gonna organize it?

we do play a little pearl jam and could be persuaded to throw in some others.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Road trip!
    do it!

perhaps we could all get speedy the drinks we own him at sky, than we can really go out that saturday. you gonna organize it?

we do play a little pearl jam and could be persuaded to throw in some others.
    I think I could put something together ;)

Hope STL can handle the Chicago crew :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Sept. 7 doesn't work for me.
    I will be at the house of Mickey Mouse.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,082
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i'm pretty sure we could manage, especially in our own town. :lol::lol:

our 10th anniversary show is going to be in october, so that is gonna be a big one for us. maybe people would want to come to that one? it is at a much bigger venue.

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    Goodnight my friends.
    Im gonna take my FAT ASS to bed.

And no, I am not referring to Kathy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    i do that sober too...

on purpose...

:lol:
    So when are we all going to take a road trip to St. Louie and see YOU and your band play live?
    you can come when ever. you don't need my band as an excuse. but the band playing would be more fun for you guys. i would not get to hang so much because we play 3 hour long sets...i just checked our website and we play friday Sept 7 at a place called sky music lounge. cool place. lotsa cougers, if you young guys are in to that sort of thing...come on down!! we could always go out and get all crunked up on saturday 9/8.. :D

Yeah, I love me a cougar! Great advertising. Sign me up... :?

What does Crunk actually involve? I'm not sure. I'm booked through September anyway.

I'll bump. :?
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    I convinced a group of people to hang out at a fucking bowling alley.
    And it was fucking GREAT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That it was.

Every once in a while, life exceeds our expectations.

:P
    Nice shirt.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Actually, every once in a while life is GREAT!

Carry on.

So very true!! Life is the best it's been in pretty much forever :D

I SUCK at bowling. Maybe I'd do better drunk...only one way to find out. :lol::lol::lol:
    Ok, I am being serious here.
    People traveled from all over to come to Chicago that weekend.
    They went to the Lakefront, Navy Pier, Sears tower. blah blah blah.

I convinced a group of people to hang out at a fucking bowling alley.
    And it was fucking GREAT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just got in the car....at the time, I had know idea where the nice man was going to take us....but I knew it would be a blast... ;)

I hope to see you in Brooklyn! I'll bring the cake! ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    speedy, i know for a fact you have helped contribute to the happiness of others over the years.
    Its been the free shipping!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So glad your good day turned out Great !!!!

I know the feeling, as of an hour ago - my day turned out great too !!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    speedy, i know for a fact you have helped contribute to the happiness of others over the years.
    Its been the free shipping!
    oh ok, that is it!!

:lol:

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    holy cow, glad someone on this forum is so happy!!

:lol::lol::lol: