Options

ticketmaster fucked me thought i had la1 and got sd instead

pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
edited July 2013 in The Porch
so I was trying to get 3 shows at one time, both la, and sd. my first try was la night 1, and I saw it give me section 7 low area very good seats, so I picked it. and then I got it in the order confirmation, and I then click sd window for a second to pick tickets there, and I then enter buy for la night 1, and I thought it gave it to me, then now when I check my email I see I never got those tickets :( instead it gave me the san diego window, which I thought never worked instead.

so In the end I got pair of sd, and not pair of la, somehow I don't know wtf happened here. ticketmaster site is fucked up, I rather would of had the la night 1 tickets cause they look like better seats than the san diego I got instead. I know I picked la night 1 for a fact too, so I don't know wtf happened here, is there something I can complain to fix but I don't think so? guess ticketmaster ca n fuck you like this trying to get 2 shows at one time, very strange, when I read my email to see I had sd and not la night 1, I was shocked :fp:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Beegirl1980Beegirl1980 Posts: 136
    You were lucky to get tix this way at all, Ticketmaster usually blocks you if you have several windows open at the same time. LA hasn't sold out yet though, so keep trying :)

*** Take my hand, not my picture ***

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    You were lucky to get tix this way at all, Ticketmaster usually blocks you if you have several windows open at the same time. LA hasn't sold out yet though, so keep trying :)
    well I don't think so, for the same show they do that, but I don't think for multi shows, at least that what other people said, but it appears they gave me the 2nd pick than my first pick, I never tried to get mutli shows at once before, usually pj tickets don't go onsale all ot once like this
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Sounds like user error, not ticketmaster
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    nah I think ticketmaster did something, after I enter my cc verification and it was processing, I search sd tickets and it give me an option, but then when it go to pay I thought it confirm la night 1 for me that the first I picked, instead somehow I got sd I don't get what happened. but I know 150 percent I had la night 1 in my cart first before the sd tickets, someone I lost the la tickets, and got sd tickets which I didn't think id id, somebullshit in a sense cause I would of rather had the la tickets they were better seats. guess im just gonna have to trade, pj tickets turn into a fuckin fiasco if you don't get 10c seats, they play too small venues for the demand, maybe they should of played devore, ca that holds 60,000 instead of a tiny old sports arena
  • Options
    I will never try to buy shows on ticketmaster at one time ever again, that was some bullshit how I got sd and not la when it had la in the cart first, sucks that all the shows went on sale at the same times not spread out by days
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    TM does not let you search for multiple shows, it chose your last one searched.

Simple as that dude.
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    User error, if you had two windows open, your session cookies got mixed. Systems do not make errors like this. TM did not fuck you - you fucked yourself.
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    User error, if you had two windows open, your session cookies got mixed. Systems do not make errors like this. TM did not fuck you - you fucked yourself.

+1
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    BE9456 wrote:

Simple as that dude.

Bingo. Enjoy the SD show!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BE9456 wrote:

Simple as that dude.
    if this is true then this is how I got fucked like that, I had la night 2 open for section 7 low level, first then 20 seconds later I picked sd, I didn't try to buy both at once, but I had both shows in my cart at one time, then it ask for my cc verification password on the la night 2 one, and then I buy it, and when it go to confirmation page I thought the date was screwed up but I was in a hurry and closed la night 2 thinking I got it, and then tried sd and couldn't get any sd then

and then I check my email an hour later and see I fuckin got sd instead of la , not a huge huge deal but im still pissed cause I rather have la tickets and buy sd from scalper, instead not I have sd, and had to buy both la from scalpers now, and the la seats I got first choice was better than the sd ones that I got. I never tried to buy multi shows at once before on tm, usually all the shows don't go on sale at once like that, and I think other people did what I did too, another post people said that it ok to buy multi shows in your cart at one time??
  • Options
    PacMan7267PacMan7267 Posts: 103
    I'm so sorry you ended up getting tickets to your second choice show in the public sale.
    08-09-2009 Calgary
    09-21-2011 Calgary
    09-23-2011 Edmonton
    12-02-2013 Calgary
    456xxx
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Ticketmaster f*cked you and you got a Sexual Disease? :o Sorry thread title made me read...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    mfc2006 wrote:
    BE9456 wrote:

Simple as that dude.

Bingo. Enjoy the SD show!!!

Yahtzee! +2
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    really dude? more of this?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,227
    BE9456 wrote:

Simple as that dude.
    if this is true then this is how I got fucked like that, I had la night 2 open for section 7 low level, first then 20 seconds later I picked sd, I didn't try to buy both at once, but I had both shows in my cart at one time, then it ask for my cc verification password on the la night 2 one, and then I buy it, and when it go to confirmation page I thought the date was screwed up but I was in a hurry and closed la night 2 thinking I got it, and then tried sd and couldn't get any sd then

and then I check my email an hour later and see I fuckin got sd instead of la , not a huge huge deal but im still pissed cause I rather have la tickets and buy sd from scalper, instead not I have sd, and had to buy both la from scalpers now, and the la seats I got first choice was better than the sd ones that I got. I never tried to buy multi shows at once before on tm, usually all the shows don't go on sale at once like that, and I think other people did what I did too, another post people said that it ok to buy multi shows in your cart at one time??
    You can't have multiple windows open on TM (well you can, but what happens is what happened to you), your last search in any of the windows will be the one that supersedes all the others, so by trying to get tix to 2 shows simultaneously you lost your LA tix cause the SD window you went to next overrode it. Either need to use 2 different browsers (like ie and firefox) or 2 different computers.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    I wound up with two singles to the same show.
    Check out went fucking crazy. God dam it
    It a world wide suicide...and all the madness....it a shame but the devils on their shoulders!
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    Aren't you also the guy who complained that Ticketmaster screwed you over because you didn't know the answer to the bot question of who's buried in Grant's tomb?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Aren't you also the guy who complained that Ticketmaster screwed you over because you didn't know the answer to the bot question of who's buried in Grant's tomb?
    Grant who?
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,227
    teskeinc wrote:
    Grant who?
    Lou2.jpg
    tve10593-19651209-136.jpg
    GrantHill3.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland