found!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    tinz. wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Got a lead on one.......fingers crossed!!
    :silent:

dude im jealous! good luck
    Thanks!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Was there a limit one on these when they were ordered?? Could a person buy 2 of these from ames????
  • Options
    pjungerspjungers Posts: 77
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Was there a limit one on these when they were ordered?? Could a person buy 2 of these from ames????

I'm not sure if multiples were allowed. I did purchase 1 regular AP and 1 variant AP, so that was allowed. I felt like I was lucky enough to get that before the site crashed.

Does anyone know of someone who has these in hand? Ames sent me an email saying that it was shipped last Thursday, but I have yet to receive anything and the tracking number just shows that "shipping information has been received".

Edit: Just received an email from Ames saying that USPS is coming to pick these up from their office today.
  • Options
    pjungers wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

I'm not sure if multiples were allowed. I did purchase 1 regular AP and 1 variant AP, so that was allowed. I felt like I was lucky enough to get that before the site crashed.

Does anyone know of someone who has these in hand? Ames sent me an email saying that it was shipped last Thursday, but I have yet to receive anything and the tracking number just shows that "shipping information has been received".

Edit: Just received an email from Ames saying that USPS is coming to pick these up from their office today.

They're showing up!
  • Options
    Done deal!!!!!!! Thanks!! :D
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    8-) :thumbup:

juddboz80 wrote: