help a friend out!

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
yes, i posted this in gtf, but thought i'd appeal to my aet buds, especially since many of you might remember obi once. :)

hello all!

my dear, dear friend emiel aka obi once, is looking for a ticket to either of the brooklyn shows. 10c, not 10c, doesn't matter, he just wants to be in the building and see a show in NY! he's from the netherlands, has not been to NY ever, and soooo wants to go!

back in 2007 he was kind enough to let me sofa surf for a whole week, plus show me around his city, and get me a ride from dusseldorf to the hague, plus get to the show in nijmegin. i SO owe him a favor, so if i can find him a ticket, would be awesome! we've been friends for years and years here on the old board (he's no longer a 10c member thus can't post) and my 2007 trip was the first time we ever met irl! GREAT friend!

i know he'd really like TWO tix, one for him, one for a friend - but he'd be thrilled with a spare. again, 10c seats or TM seats, he doesn't care. if ANYone has a spare ticket, please post here and/or PM me. i completely vouch for emiel, he's a great, great guy! helps a fellow huge pj fan out!
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow