Options

Thank you PJ for Webcast!!!!

lostdogsgirllostdogsgirl Posts: 15
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Thank you guys for agreeing to do the webcast from Reading, UK! It was amazing. Nothing beats sitting at home on a rainy Sunday in Boston and watching you perform live in the UK. I was overcome by the emotion of it all. My love for you can not be stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you and I hope you consider doing it again sometime soon.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yes yes thank you
    4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/12/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/30/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    yes, thank you for sharing that, it was intense, amazing, wonderful!!!
  • Options
    Great show! Thanks for the webcast. You rocked and we love your music! Peace!
    Eddie: "Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music."

Eddie: "There is a girl in the front and her shirt says 'F*CK ME EDDY'... well you'd have to spell my name right first."

Summerfest '95, Summerfest '06, BSB (1 & 2) '06, Wembley '07, Lollapalooza '07
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    it made my day, my week, and my month, THANKS SO MUCH

i fuckin love this band, don't have anything else to say
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    great way to spend a lazy sunday afternoon...thank you!
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    thank you...

kind of seeing things in a brighter perspective now
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    OH MY GOD!!!!
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I feel high as a kite just watching that webcast!!!

Eddie in tears!!!!!!! Feeling guilty he didn't visit England more often! Oh my!! I love that man!!!

Please Eddie feel the same guilt and come to the south! I will bet you we will give you the same amount of energy those great Reading fans gave you!

Given to Fly LIVE on my screen! Oh gosh!! I am still feeling it!
    Can a woman have a boner!!??? I feel I have one!! lolol!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    can't get over how emotional ed was

what a show!
  • Options
    It was awesome....I was feeling pretty depressed today and then I was able to catch the last half hour of it and now I feel great.....so thank you very much! That is another testament of why Pearl Jam is such a great band!
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    kind of seeing things in a brighter perspective now

:confused: how's that?
  • Options
    I have never seen Crown of Thorns live and have been dying to so I guess this comes in a close second to being there in person!
  • Options
    thanks thanks thanks thanks and thanks again!!
    it's easy to confuse a great design with life's ripercussions

i'd rather die than give you control
  • Options
    BeBe wrote:
    Eddie in tears!!!!!!! Feeling guilty he didn't visit England more often! Oh my!! I love that man!!!

Well I hope he doesn't cry too much when they finally hit Belgium, for the very first time in like EVER - after having to cancel twice (for good reason). That would be no good, now would it :D
  • Options
    Just when I was feeling sad about not seeing more shows. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That was beautiful.
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    What a great show! Thanks for the webcast- this definitely beats the cost of a plane ticket to Europe. ;) Now back to reality and doing laundry...LOL
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    fahad17fahad17 England Posts: 8
    thanks, i was there for leeds but missed out for reading. WAtching it made up for it a bit, thank you so much. REARVIEW MIRROR wow
    2006: 20/04 London Astoria; 25/08- Leeds Festival
    2007: 18/06 London Wembley Arena
    2009: 13/08 Rotterdam Ahoy Arena
    2012: 07/07 Stockholm Globe Arena; 09/07 Oslo Spektrum
    2014: 20/06 Milan; 22/06 Trieste; 25/06 Vienna; 29/06 Oslo; 08/07 Leeds
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    Words can barely express my love for this band...and I am so proud of being one of their hard core fans...everytime I see them perform i'm reminded how absolutely perfect they are as a rock band...then Eddie cries at the end...that really got me...I was already crying, but when Eddie cried too it was like he reached out and touched every one of us...I can't believe how fucking corny that sounds!! But they fucking rocked hard as always...
    I want a webcast of EVERY SHOW!!

If I can buy the audio for $9.99 why can I stream it for the same price?

Thanks Pearl Jam...thanks for being one of a kind and never letting us down, always going the extra mile to make each show better than the last one.
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    pearlwax wrote:
    :confused: how's that?

Things aren't going too well... and I was afraid I'd feel kind of depressed Wednesday, I was afraid I would be too worried, too sad and that I would let my emotions ruin it...

...but seeing this, I can't even begin to explain how much that meant, I feel so much better... and I know that when I'll see them Wednesday, I'll be ecstatic, I know I'll be so happy...

And I think the energy in Antwerp will be amazing... it must be.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    You know it!!! How incredible was that??? I fucking love this band so much!!!

Goo fucking times!@!\

Thank you!!
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    thanks to the reading festival actually, it was their doing, that's who should be thanked in all honesty.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    thanks to the reading festival actually, it was their doing, that's who should be thanked in all honesty.

I'm pretty sure the artists have to agree to it before the show can be broadcast

but yeah thanks to those guys too!!!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    Things aren't going too well... and I was afraid I'd feel kind of depressed Wednesday, I was afraid I would be too worried, too sad and that I would let my emotions ruin it...

...but seeing this, I can't even begin to explain how much that meant, I feel so much better... and I know that when I'll see them Wednesday, I'll be ecstatic, I know I'll be so happy...

And I think the energy in Antwerp will be amazing... it must be.

Well if Ed's gonna cry and you're gonna cry and before you know it everybody's gonna be crying... ;)

Just kidding, hope things get better. PJ in Antwerp wil definitly make you feel better, if only for one night.
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    pearlwax wrote:
    Well I hope he doesn't cry too much when they finally hit Belgium, for the very first time in like EVER - after having to cancel twice (for good reason). That would be no good, now would it :D

I know!!
    He WEARS HIS EMOTIONS ON HIS SLEAVES...Period...What other lead singer does that??!! Eddie is truly a great human being. Beautiful inside, extremely beautiful outside.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    pearlwax wrote:
    Well if Ed's gonna cry and you're gonna cry and before you know it everybody's gonna be crying... ;)

:D, now you made me feel better!
    Just kidding, hope things get better. PJ in Antwerp wil definitly make you feel better, if only for one night.

It will linger on...
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    BeBe wrote:
    I know!!
    What other lead singer does that??!!

Trent Reznor
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    pearlwax wrote:

That was a beautiful moment. I didn't get to see the whole thing, only from Crown of Thorns on...but it was so much fun to watch that live.
    Thank you PJ and Reading folks..
    :)
  • Options
    yes, thanks to anyone and everyone involved from the band, the festival people, the cameramen, the crowd.....
  • Options
    Does anyone know who was there, I believe Heineken Helen is...
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    my computer totally failed me, anyone know if there will be other ways to see a tape of the webcast?
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Thank you pearl jam!! Especially as I'm not going to see them live at all this year :( I love this band so much!!!!
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019