Options

My Santa Barbara Ticket for Vancouver 4/2

nocode aknocode ak Posts: 176
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I have one Santa Barbara ticket looking to trade for one Vancouver April 2 ticket. The ticket is in hand, purchased through ticket master. I missed my chance through the TENCLUB. I am also willing to pay for your extra and I have posters and vinyl to trade! Please, if you have one extra for this Vancouver April 2 show let me know what your looking for. I'm flying down from Alaska for the show, thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can't really help you with Vancouver. I have plans to see the Santa Barbara and both LA shows, but I got completely shut out of the ticket process. Any 10 clubbers who have just one extra they'd need to sell to any of these 3 shows, I would really really appreciate it. PM me or write at BKarle at mac dot com.

Thanks,
    Peace to all Jammers-
    ~Brennan
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II.