• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Annafalk wrote:
    Ice hockey players are sexy..

:thumbup: Agreed. Especially the Red Wings 8-):mrgreen:
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Annafalk wrote:

I once went in the same class as Henrik zetterbergs big sister. We were talking and she mentioned she was going later to see her small brother play ice-hockey.
    I didn't know who he was so I kind of laughed and asked, so is he any good, thinking he was ten years old and just had started playing.
    She replied yeah pretty good..turned out he actually was.. :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Tan lines are sexy.

Or maybe it's no tan lines that's sexy. Both? Ok. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Annafalk wrote:
    Agreed :D

would also add soccer players and swimmers are sexy :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Annafalk wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:

I once went in the same class as Henrik zetterbergs big sister. We were talking and she mentioned she was going later to see her small brother play ice-hockey.
    I didn't know who he was so I kind of laughed and asked, so is he any good, thinking he was ten years old and just had started playing.
    She replied yeah pretty good..turned out he actually was.. :)
    Wow, cool story! I dig Hank 8-)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    men who have a lot of compassion...especially for animals and children are SEXY :mrgreen:
    This^^ . Also, confidence, a sense of responsibility, intelligence, being able to take care of things in and around a house/yard (had no concept of how important this was 15 years ago), NOT being a know-it-all, hands, forearms, eyes, good teeth, facial hair/longer hair is a bonus, a little mysterious... that might cover it for now. :mrgreen:
    oh, also, cargo pants, a sense of humor, morning sex, and [mild] sarcasm. :lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    EmBleve wrote:
    men who have a lot of compassion...especially for animals and children are SEXY :mrgreen:
    This^^ . Also, confidence, a sense of responsibility, intelligence, being able to take care of things in and around a house/yard (had no concept of how important this was 15 years ago), NOT being a know-it-all, hands, forearms, eyes, good teeth, facial hair/longer hair is a bonus, a little mysterious... that might cover it for now. :mrgreen:
    I love forearms...always have...especially a tattooed forearm *sigh*
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    EmBleve wrote:
    Also, confidence, a sense of responsibility, intelligence, being able to take care of things in and around a house/yard (had no concept of how important this was 15 years ago), NOT being a know-it-all, hands, forearms, eyes, good teeth, facial hair/longer hair is a bonus, a little mysterious... that might cover it for now. :mrgreen:

I think I made a good decision. That sounds like my hubs :mrgreen:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    The nuzzle.
    7586697398_527b196557_m.jpg
    :wave: same here.. there's just something about that manly forearm musculature, even if he's skinny. :thumbup:
    EmBleve wrote:
    Also, confidence, a sense of responsibility, intelligence, being able to take care of things in and around a house/yard (had no concept of how important this was 15 years ago), NOT being a know-it-all, hands, forearms, eyes, good teeth, facial hair/longer hair is a bonus, a little mysterious... that might cover it for now. :mrgreen:

I think I made a good decision. That sounds like my hubs :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: You go, girl! I have met a few that have a lot of these qualities, but not all them... it is a pretty tall order. :lol:
    hedonist wrote:
    The nuzzle.
    7586697398_527b196557_m.jpg
    another great thing.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    EmBleve wrote:
    :wave: same here.. there's just something about that manly forearm musculature, even if he's skinny. :thumbup:

:D:mrgreen:
    Popeye_-Picture_jpg.gif
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    :D:mrgreen:
    Popeye_-Picture_jpg.gif

:lol::lol: Never thought of Popeye... that's a little extreme, but a fine example.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    This thread makes me tingly.
    I lost a bet...
    Mmmmmh guns ... 8-)

Not the weapon kind!