No Binoculars?

tenininumeetenininumee Posts: 6
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
We went to the first Camden show and they confiscated our binoculars claiming it is "band policy". Anyone know the reason for this? Thanks to the 10 club for real good tickets for relatively new members....section 202 row N - almost direct center stage. And for all you bashers of the site/fans/beer sales, get a life. We stayed in a downtown hotel, took a $7.00 taxi to the river ferry, arrived at the venue an hour ahead of time, had a couple of beers and watched one of the truly great bands play an awsome show. Simple ferry ride back, another cheap taxi to the hotel and a night and more of reminiscing. This was a concert a couple 50 something fans will always cherish.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    I posted about it in This Thread yesterday. Seems as if the policy was just added on 5/27, the same day as my show. Kat didn't post about the update until 10:00 that night. Doesn't make any sense to me that Cameras would ba allowed but not Binoculars.
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Also, people had to thow there balankets out at the door. WTF, how do you not let people bring blankets when you have lawn seats. Fuck that. I felt bad for those people.
  • rodrod Posts: 96
    no binoculars? waht is the problem with those?
    I’ll swallow poison, until I grow immune
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room

The Ocean is full Cause Everyone's Crying