Options

Any other Lottery Winners for MSG 2?

Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Yup. I hit the lottery. 9th row, Mike's side. Great seats! Great show! I'm fucking wiped right now, but it was worth it. Hope everyone else had a good time tonight.

*EDITED* After further review I came to the conclusion that I was in Row 9.
It was actually Row J and there is no Row I. Therefore it was actually the ninth row.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i heard way earlier that nixxxon in detroit got front row stones side.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I got front row- 2nd seat- Stone's side- right in front of Eddie.
  • Options
    10th Row stones side seats 5 and 6...315xxx UN-FUCKING-REAL
    4/30/03 7/8/03 7/9/03 7/14/03 9/28/04 9/29/04 9/15/05 5/13/06 6/01/06 6/02/06 6/24/08 6/25/08 6/27/08 7/1/08 8/4/08 8/5/08 6/8/09 5/19/2010 5/20/2010 5/21/2010 6/22/2011 10/25/2013 8/5/2016 9/2/2018
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    BeerBaron wrote:
    You must have been right in front of me :)

I was amazed I got those seats when I picked them up.
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    I got front row stone side near the stack and rocked out to a few songs with Sean Avery and Ashley Olson. Note that I was wearing a SEAN AVERY shirt and he laughed and took a pic with me. Pretty surreal moment.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    Yup. I hit the lottery. 10th row, Mike's side. Great seats! Great show! I'm fucking wiped right now, but it was worth it. Hope everyone else had a good time tonight.

i hit the lottery for yesterdays show, front row in front of Eddie, Unbeleivable!
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I picked up my tickets today.....didnt hit the lottery....but as I checked my seats on the floor plan (Row E sec 61....Mike's side) I saw a guy walk over with his girl saying there must be something wrong....I looked at his tix...lotto winners. Sec 1 row b. I told him about the lottery for fan club members. He was shocked....his girlfriend jumped on top of him. They were soooo happy. He thanked me for the info. Its nice to see winners out there!

I was quite happy for my seats since I caught Jeff Ament's wrist band that he flung out as Mike was doing his exit solo at the end of the show! I found it really funny that it's good old #3...Ben Wallace! I'm soooo pumped still!!!
    Pics up tomorrow since I need sleep!

Peace!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    i was 2nd row stones side:)
    *hi beerbaron!*
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    BZ-BZ- Posts: 31
    second row, dead center.
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
    I have always had pretty good seats (151xxx), but this was rediculous. I almost jumped through the glass at the ten club window to hug the guy who gave me the tix.
    East coast 08 please. (YESSSSS!!!!)