Options

Planning fall tour travel (help needed)

Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi!

One of my best friends and I Finally got tickets for our mini tour, and we also reserved flights from Barcelona to Seattle. We are planning where to go, which places to visit, and things like that...

We also need places to stay, do you have any recomendation? Do you have any place/couch in Portland (1 night), Spokane (1 night), Vancouver (2 nights)?

We are arriving to Seattle the same day of the show in Portland, so we trust in Lufthansa Airlines for not having any delay :? Then taking a car and driving to Portland in less than 3 hours?

Here ir our planning:

11/29 (Night @ Portland) Arriving to Seattle Airport at 11:55am. Show in Portland.
11/30 (Night @ Spokane) Drive to Spokane for the show. Is there something interesting in this area?
12/1 (Night @ Seattle?)
12/2 (Night @ Seattle?)
12/3 (Night @ Vancouver) Drive to and tourism in Vancouver.
12/4 (Night @ Vancouver) Tourism and show in Vancouver.
12/5 (Night @ Seattle) Drive to and tourism in Seattle.
12/6 (Night @ Seattle) Tourism and show in Seattle.
12/7 (Night @ Seattle) Tourism and a second show? in Seattle. :D
12/8 (Night @ Seattle) Tourism and a third show? in Seattle. :lol:
12/9 Back to Barcelona... :cry:

Days 3 and 4 we do not know what exactly to do. We will have the car those day, and we though about visiting Seattle surroundings like Sound Garden at Magnuson Park, Discovery Park,... any other ideas?

In that time, will we need snow chains for the car?

Any help is welcome!! Thanks!
Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    Any help? Recomendation? Suggestion?...
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net