Petition to get the PJ trading cards sold @ the 10club store

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    demetrios wrote:
    Lost cause
    Great song from an amazing album!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iEId2vmb0 ... iEId2vmb0M

Seriously though, 10C, can we get some mother effin cards up in here?!?

Great song indeed!!

Wish we had an answer. A yes or no type of answer if these will be ever be sold @ the 10club store.
  • Options
    Signed!!!

I was lucky and scored two packs but I want more! My goal is to have each band member with a bat so I can frame them with my cracker jack poster. So far I only have Matt and Jeff with bats. Please 10C???
  • Options
    drewdawgqdrewdawgq Posts: 168
    :thumbup:
    Tread Lightly.
  • Options
    Bump!!
    Signed!!!

I was lucky and scored two packs but I want more! My goal is to have each band member with a bat so I can frame them with my cracker jack poster. So far I only have Matt and Jeff with bats. Please 10C???

When did the 2 packs a limit per customer come into affect? Thursday & Friday? Very difficult for someone who only has 2 packages (20 cards) if you want to complete the Chicago PJ photo / set you need 60 cards.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    I printed a virtual set from pics posted here. Just pics/ no actual cards. Cut them out and saved them.

I am ok with that.

Andrew
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    demetrios wrote:
    Bump!!
    Signed!!!

When did the 2 packs a limit per customer come into affect? Thursday & Friday? Very difficult for someone who only has 2 packages (20 cards) if you want to complete the Chicago PJ photo / set you need 60 cards.
    It was very confusing; the email stated full boxes of cards for sale, but as soon as I got there on Thursday at 11, there was a strict limit of 2 packs per person (sign at each merch booth stating this)
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,079
    Signed. Still haven't gotten one piece of merch from Wrigley. Wish I hadn't passed on the setlist shirt AFTER I saw 10c was sending a free bonus shirt with it.
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    "Signed" 8-)

Sign me up !

My friend and I were going to split the cost of a box and then try and each get a set out of it. As it's already been stated, the 2 pack limit per person was in affect so we could not do that.

Hopefully they end up in the shop, with plenty for everyone.

Maybe we will see them at the merch booths during the fall tour. Who knows, if EV's RSD singles can end up at his shows, maybe these will too.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    yes please.
  • Options
    jason_94 wrote:
    "Signed" 8-)

Sign me up !

My friend and I were going to split the cost of a box and then try and each get a set out of it. As it's already been stated, the 2 pack limit per person was in affect so we could not do that.

Hopefully they end up in the shop, with plenty for everyone.

Maybe we will see them at the merch booths during the fall tour. Who knows, if EV's RSD singles can end up at his shows, maybe these will too.

Would be pretty cool if they did sell these @ the merchandise stands this Fall. I don't own a single card but seeing those photos on eBay & over @ the Lost Dog's Forum, none of the cards are numbered on the backed. No serial numbers on the outside of the packages etc.. So there shouldn't be any problem if they print more of these.
  • Options
    Yes please
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    There is no doubt in my mind these will be for sale at some point in the future. Think about it, PJ spent the money to put the set together, why wouldn't they make more for their upcoming tour?
  • Options
    signed!!

I was like the 5th person through the turnstiles at Wrigley - first to the Merch stand to get 2 packs of these babies. They were gone "lightening" fast.
    I asked Tim at the BBQ in Chicago if they will be selling any here and he said he didn't think so, but wasn't sure. It wasn't a flat out no so I believe there could be some hope.
    I would LOVE to have a shot at getting the whole set - please put them in the shop :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Signed. By the time i got to town on friday the merch situation seemed pretty hopeless. Would be nice if these and another shirt or two showed up in the shop.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    4yHXLBy.jpg?1
  • Options
    Start of the week bump! :D

This week, it's gotta happen. These cards to be sold @ the 10club store.

If not, Seattle Night 2 lottery. Or Backspacer snowboards. Or Mind Your Manners 7" singles. Or ...
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    demetrios wrote:
    Start of the week bump! :D

This week, it's gotta happen. These cards to be sold @ the 10club store.

If not, Seattle Night 2 lottery. Or Backspacer snowboards. Or Mind Your Manners 7" singles. Or ...

lets hope so :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    demetrios wrote:
    Or ...

PJ20 Backpack! :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    It's Tuesday! Can today be the day?

post-402-1157723848.gif
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    oh absolutely :thumbup:
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    today can be the day make it happen please. :D
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    what's disheartening is this is an example of causing a bad customer experience for your fan base. I just saw a guy on ebay list the set for $1000 OBO. In his description, he said he had to open 27 packs to complete the set. Where/how did he get 27 packs to begin with when the fans were not able to get ample supply? The email advertising the packs and an entire box was not smart. They should have never advertised it if they couldn't create enough supply for this fan base attending the show and us unlucky fans sitting at home hoping for a chance at some fair prices.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    what's disheartening is this is an example of causing a bad customer experience for your fan base. I just saw a guy on ebay list the set for $1000 OBO. In his description, he said he had to open 27 packs to complete the set. Where/how did he get 27 packs to begin with when the fans were not able to get ample supply? The email advertising the packs and an entire box was not smart. They should have never advertised it if they couldn't create enough supply for this fan base attending the show and us unlucky fans sitting at home hoping for a chance at some fair prices.

People were filling boxes packed with baseball cards the morning of the show. I bought one pack just because I stood online for 4 hours but I was even asked by the merchandise stand worker how many packs did I want.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

WHOA!! Just saw the eBay listing for this. :shock:

"With packs now reaching almost a $100 a piece for 10 cards+1 sticker , it will make this very
    rare set keep skyrocketing in value for some time... Pearl Jam has Millions of fans who want this ...."
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    demetrios wrote:
    It's Tuesday! Can today be the day?

post-402-1157723848.gif

It's Tuesday and almost 9am left coast time :corn:
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552

People were filling boxes packed with baseball cards the morning of the show. I bought one pack just because I stood online for 4 hours but I was even asked by the merchandise stand worker how many packs did I want.

I picked the wrong line! Strict 2 pack limit. Even on stickers.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    What's the big deal with the cards? Help me out I don't get it.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560

I picked the wrong line! Strict 2 pack limit. Even on stickers.
    We were in the same line apparently :|

STRICT 2-pack limit

Just another example of poor planning and execution
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    They did sell the 48 pack box for $240. Talked to a friend about buying one just to get 10 packs and then sell the rest down the merchline for $5 each so fans could get more than just 2 packs. Damn we didn't do that.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    What's the big deal with the cards? Help me out I don't get it.

wphUK9J.jpg?1
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024