Anyone else having a case of the awesome Mondays?

RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I woke up this morning with wife and kids at the in-laws for the week. Decided to grade papers for a couple hours, then shot 18 at the local muni, then advised students for 2 hours at $65/hr. Then, while advising, I got a text from a friend who is an exec chef at a local high end restaurant that is opening near us asking if I want to come in at 5 pm for beer taste testing, and oysters. I can walk to this restaurant, and will lend my body to science. Hope everyone else is having a case of the awesome Mondays too! They come very rarely.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    enjoy your monday. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    81 you will have an awesome Monday at some point this year...even if it involves Jay Cutler
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm having a good Monday too. I played in my garden for a few hours and then went swimming. Now I'm going to have some iced tea and do whatever I feel like!

This has been the perfect summer day. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RW81233 wrote:
    81 you will have an awesome Monday at some point this year...even if it involves Jay Cutler

august 5th. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    justam wrote:
    I'm having a good Monday too. I played in my garden for a few hours and then went swimming. Now I'm going to have some iced tea and do whatever I feel like!

This has been the perfect summer day. :D
    nice!