Options

Comcasttix

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    The tickets that are $225 are behind section 103.... FYI.
    Is that superbad?

I just called all the way to USA and bough two tix in the VIP BOX. On the map it looked like you could score way worse in the ordinary sale...

but maybe I was mistaken?
    If you are coming from overseas you made a good decision. You would probably end up paying more on stubhub for worse. Not to mention all the amedities that come with it. I'the kinda guy who likes to be prepared so you just covered yourself completely and now have nothing to worry about. Which show are you going to through VIP? I might go solo to night two to save money
    Yeah. My sister is turning 30 on saturday too so I don't know if I have the time to sit on the internet trying to get tickets + my travelling friend thought it would be fun to try watching a show like this (and it's cheaper than what it would cost over here). I'm going night 2, the first night I have fanclub tix.

But, the buffe was not vegetarian in any kind, and the guy I talked to even said that made it not the best choice for us being vegetarians. But, I don't care for that :)

And I'm still worried about the seats, they are far back. But as been said, I might score worse tix or have to go too ebay paying more for worse tix.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    Yeah. My sister is turning 30 on saturday too so I don't know if I have the time to sit on the internet trying to get tickets + my travelling friend thought it would be fun to try watching a show like this (and it's cheaper than what it would cost over here). I'm going night 2, the first night I have fanclub tix.

But, the buffe was not vegetarian in any kind, and the guy I talked to even said that made it not the best choice for us being vegetarians. But, I don't care for that :)

And I'm still worried about the seats, they are far back. But as been said, I might score worse tix or have to go too ebay paying more for worse tix.

http://www.seats3d.com/mv/comcast_spect ... 2_3_sts_2/

virtual tour of the seating area for those club box seats. not as far back as you imagine. sight lines will be fine.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    I just secured 4 tickets in Box 3. There were only a few left in box 3, and 15 left in box 4 (further away). Matt from WF center said it was crazy how fast the tickets were going. Both nights are going to sell out fast.

My thought process was that if you get shut out (or only get upper level) tickets on line, then you will easily be paying 2-300 per ticket on secondary resellers. Throw in the booze and food for three hours, and it became a no brainer.

Throw in there that I have reserve for the next night and I can deal with not being in the center of the action for a night.
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:
    I just secured 4 tickets in Box 3. There were only a few left in box 3, and 15 left in box 4 (further away). Matt from WF center said it was crazy how fast the tickets were going. Both nights are going to sell out fast.

My thought process was that if you get shut out (or only get upper level) tickets on line, then you will easily be paying 2-300 per ticket on secondary resellers. Throw in the booze and food for three hours, and it became a no brainer.

Throw in there that I have reserve for the next night and I can deal with not being in the center of the action for a night.
    Welcome to my box! :)

But you have night1?

I have GA for night 1, and VIP box 3 for night 2 (I really hope I said the right date to the guy... the 22nd is night 2 right?)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:

But you have night1?

I have GA for night 1, and VIP box 3 for night 2 (I really hope I said the right date to the guy... the 22nd is night 2 right?)

Yeah, I think we are opposite. I'll be in the box night 1, and down low for night 2. Same box number. Good point though, the availability I quoted is for night 1.

Other thing to keep in mind... I asked if these are transferable and he said 'Yes'. We'll get tickets UPS. So if you find another GA, or get better tickets, I'm sure these could be EASILY liquidated. This was definitely the way to go.
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:
    mrussel1 wrote:

But you have night1?

Yeah, I think we are opposite. I'll be in the box night 1, and down low for night 2. Same box number. Good point though, the availability I quoted is for night 1.

Other thing to keep in mind... I asked if these are transferable and he said 'Yes'. We'll get tickets UPS. So if you find another GA, or get better tickets, I'm sure these could be EASILY liquidated. This was definitely the way to go.
    Being in Sweden, I get mine in the email in about three weeks.

But I can re-sell them? If I get two pretty good tickets on saturday I can transfer these to someone else on this board who needs them or some other friends who might join us on this USA adventure?

That sounds great.

AND - are the highest level of seats in the arena (the ones above the boxes) also being sold? Because... then Iäm nore lucky.. don't want to land one of those...
  • Options
    TheSpectrumTheSpectrum Posts: 119
    I'm going solo night 2 VIP club box 3. My gf is completely fine with it since I'm bringing her to night 1 not to mention we're saving for a new house. Can't wait to see everyone there. Im gonna eat and drink like a glutton to get my moneys worth lol .
    we were but stones, your light made us stars
  • Options
    Yes, they are selling all seats (except behind the stage but who knows). My guess is that it will be basically sold out by 1030 AM EST. The boxes have I think 7 rows and it looks like about 8 seats each.
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:
    Yes, they are selling all seats (except behind the stage but who knows). My guess is that it will be basically sold out by 1030 AM EST. The boxes have I think 7 rows and it looks like about 8 seats each.
    Did you get to know which seat you have?

I only asked in my broken english "are these the best seats left" and he said "yes". So I hope I get... decent seats, in this decent area of the arena. A bit afraid I said the wrong date or by mistake took one seat insetad of two. Hopefully I get an email soon showing me the info of the purchase.

Haha, I wonder if it's ok to sing along up there. Only used to european GA areas where everyone sings their heart out...

Maybe there's just a bunch of suits up there driking martinis and not even looking at the show... haha...
  • Options
    I'm going solo night 2 VIP club box 3. My gf is completely fine with it since I'm bringing her to night 1 not to mention we're saving for a new house. Can't wait to see everyone there. Im gonna eat and drink like a glutton to get my moneys worth lol .
    My friend/girlfriend only wanted one show, and two shows max. Thinking about maybe going to one of the NY shows by myself. But feels a bit weird visiting the US and splitting up... so I guess I will settle for the two Philly dates. :)

If you hear someone speak swedish and not knowing how to act or socially behave. That's me :)
  • Options
    So 3 hours before the show you can chill out and drink/Eat (I don't think I will spend my time there... but nice nontheless). But can you stay after the show too, or do you have to clear out as usual?
  • Options
    So 3 hours before the show you can chill out and drink/Eat (I don't think I will spend my time there... but nice nontheless). But can you stay after the show too, or do you have to clear out as usual?
    I was wondering that too. I'm sure you'd have to clear out givingthat its NHL/NBA season.if I were to guess id say its before the show.
  • Options
    I was wondering that too. I'm sure you'd have to clear out givingthat its NHL/NBA season.if I were to guess id say its before the show.

No, you guys have it wrong. The bar and buffet is open for 3 hours during the show. Probably 7-10 PM or something like that. Each suite box shares a bar. So Box 2 and 3 share a bar. That means there are 8 rows in a section (Call it box 2) and then there is a bar where there is food and the bartender. there are bar tables up there. You eat/drink during the show.

I don't think it will be a bunch of suits. I'm doing this corp and the four of us (2 of us and 2 clients) are partyers. I took them to a DMB show like this and they were wild and blackout drunk. The suits are one level up in the Private Clubs.

Regarding the seats, they are not assigned yet. That won't happen until Saturday. But they will be assigned seats, rather than a free for all.
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    I hope it doesn't suck...thought I bought Sabbath floor seats for philly w/o a lot of issues...
    hmmm, did have checking out issues

ANYONE SELLING A SINGLE TICKET FOR
    PHILLY MONDAY NIGHT...PM ME
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    The demand for sabbath is a huge drop off from Pearl Jam (that does sound like a great show though)
    I remember complaining about the site years ago when Bruce was in philly and everyone was sitting in a 30 min queue before you could even select quantity, best available etc even if you got on the website precisely using internet time (I know all the tricks). You all might have great fortune on Saturday but when I am literally 0-10 on the site, I'll take my chances elsewhere. Good luck everyone sorry to sound doom and gloom.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification Russell that does make sense. I'm pretty sure I sat there for a flyers game once. I wonder if we'll be rubbing elbows with celebrities, maybe I'll bring my acting demo reel that I never made 8-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification Russell that does make sense. I'm pretty sure I sat there for a flyers game once. I wonder if we'll be rubbing elbows with celebrities, maybe I'll bring my acting demo reel that I never made 8-)
    For the relative cheap price, this seems like poor mans VIP. I think the real celebrity VIP is a level up:)

But great. No anxioty about getting ordinary tickets. Feels good. Even though I rather go cheaper than this... :)
  • Options
    On the comcasttix website. If I click the buy "TIX" button for whatever artist, the webpage doesn't load/work. Doesn't matter which artist it is.

Is this a problem on my end or is it the website?

For example, testing the Beyonce show: http://www.comcasttix.com/events/page/east/Wells+Fargo+Center/The+Mrs+Carter+Show+World+Tour+Starring+Beyonce/

DOes it work for you to be able to buy tix?

My page only loads for a while and then crashes...
  • Options
    On the comcasttix website. If I click the buy "TIX" button for whatever artist, the webpage doesn't load/work. Doesn't matter which artist it is.

For example, testing the Beyonce show: http://www.comcasttix.com/events/page/east/Wells+Fargo+Center/The+Mrs+Carter+Show+World+Tour+Starring+Beyonce/

If you mean for the Premium tickets, you have to call to order those. I can't speak to the functionality of the website.
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:

If you mean for the Premium tickets, you have to call to order those. I can't speak to the functionality of the website.
    No I'm talking ordinary tickets, or rather - trying to buy oridnary tickets from this website. It doesn't work for me, and want to know if it's the site or me who has a problem.

Already got premiumseats taken care of.
  • Options
    Its just like the normal process, search pearl jam, pick your date and select buy tickets.
    I was just thinking about the time I did stand in line for the spectrum, I was lucky to be one of the first buyers at the window and I still got mediocre seats (I think 10c had all the good ones).
    Club box 3 will be fine compared to what will be available when they go on sale, assuming you can even pull tickets from that awful site
  • Options
    Its just like the normal process, search pearl jam, pick your date and select buy tickets.
    I was just thinking about the time I did stand in line for the spectrum, I was lucky to be one of the first buyers at the window and I still got mediocre seats (I think 10c had all the good ones).
    Club box 3 will be fine compared to what will be available when they go on sale, assuming you can even pull tickets from that awful site

I understand the process of buying tickets. But using my browser when I click to buy tickets (for whatever artist) a new window pops up that times out. So, I can not buy tickets from the site because the new windows time out. And I want to know if this is an error on my end/connection/browser or if the site is broken for the moment.

Can you put go through with buying tickets from any artist on that site at this moment? Ist it my browser that is fucked etc.
  • Options
    Sorry if it seemed like I was talking down to you not my intent, I'm thinking it might be a server issue since you are not in the US. Whatever the case may be I'll see you on the 22nd partying and having a good time :corn:
    Edit: let me try at lunch time to see if I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 630
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233

I understand the process of buying tickets. But using my browser when I click to buy tickets (for whatever artist) a new window pops up that times out. So, I can not buy tickets from the site because the new windows time out. And I want to know if this is an error on my end/connection/browser or if the site is broken for the moment.

Can you put go through with buying tickets from any artist on that site at this moment? Ist it my browser that is fucked etc.

it doesn't work for me too with whatever artist page. don't know why.
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    Said not for sale yet on mine last night
    It also said GA which I am sure will be dropped
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:

No, you guys have it wrong. The bar and buffet is open for 3 hours during the show. Probably 7-10 PM or something like that. Each suite box shares a bar. So Box 2 and 3 share a bar. That means there are 8 rows in a section (Call it box 2) and then there is a bar where there is food and the bartender. there are bar tables up there. You eat/drink during the show.

I don't think it will be a bunch of suits. I'm doing this corp and the four of us (2 of us and 2 clients) are partyers. I took them to a DMB show like this and they were wild and blackout drunk. The suits are one level up in the Private Clubs.

Regarding the seats, they are not assigned yet. That won't happen until Saturday. But they will be assigned seats, rather than a free for all.

I was told it was 1 hour before the show and 2 hours into the show for the open bar and buffet.

and did any of you guys get a follow-up email yet after ordering? I called yesterday but haven't gotten any email. didn't know if that would be after the on sale on Saturday or not but kind of thought, without asking, that i'd have it by now. just curious.
  • Options
    and did any of you guys get a follow-up email yet after ordering? I called yesterday but haven't gotten any email. didn't know if that would be after the on sale on Saturday or not but kind of thought, without asking, that i'd have it by now. just curious.[/quote]

PJHawks - no, I didn't and Matt over there said I would get an email but didn't say when. I had forgotten about it. Let me know or PM me when you get one and I'll do the same. I don't want to get screwed just when I was feeling good about this.
  • Options
    mrussel1 wrote:
    and did any of you guys get a follow-up email yet after ordering? I called yesterday but haven't gotten any email. didn't know if that would be after the on sale on Saturday or not but kind of thought, without asking, that i'd have it by now. just curious.

PJHawks - no, I didn't and Matt over there said I would get an email but didn't say when. I had forgotten about it. Let me know or PM me when you get one and I'll do the same. I don't want to get screwed just when I was feeling good about this.[/quote]

yea he didn't say when just that I would get one so I was wondering myself. sounds like if neither of us got it then we are probably fine and just haven't sent them out. maybe they have to wait until the public onsale. i'll pm you if/when I get one. thanks.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7