Options

play BUGS in vienna. bitte

clownnaseclownnase Posts: 14
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
this is my first thread here. yeah. thanks for the applause but you all may sit down again.

i love bugs and i want to everything (seriously things) to hear it live. please play it on monday in vienna. it´s a song that deserved to be played live. it´s a great small funny piece of music. please. as pre set - as song to kick the people out. or what ever.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not my fav, but if it makes you happy - YEAH!
    See you all on Monday!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Come on and play it, you sausage!

[see note about sausage in Zagreb thread]

You can go out for pastries afterwards, not before ;) Actually, could you all write a song about the Vienna and Prague pastries so I could live through you vicariously ...................alas . . .
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    pjamfreak wrote:
    sausage = dicks ! they dont enjoy Dick except the Cheney one !
    No, no, no. In this case I referenced a line in ChickenRun. Near the end the rooster was about to flake out and not take control of the airplane. A chicken said something to the effect . . . you can do it, you sausage. So, there you go.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, please let the people in Vienna know what Bugs is about. We are having a discussion in Words and Communication about it, and there are many interpretations. Could you give us a clue? Molto Grazie!
  • Options
    I would definitely prefer to hear Sad, but Bugs would be quite fun.
    Tour 2006 : Barcelona - Marseille - Paris - Torino - Wien
  • Options
    It's almost over AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Please play bugs! I'm doing my best at channelling, but I've never channeled

Please play bugs
    Please play bugs
    Please play bugs
    Please play bugs
  • Options
    bump.

please. it's a nice one.