Options

So who got arrested in Hartford CT ?>?>?>?>?>>?

2»

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    that must have been near where the crowd pushed through a fence to get up to the road instead of just walking around it
    i was waiting for the cops to show up
    sucks that you have to walk 25 minutes from the venue to your car...it was nuts with all the people walking in the road, cars trying to get through, everyone drunk....

lots of people were NOT drunk.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Yeah, I agree, busting that fence was just unnecessary, and the walk sucked. We were all jaywalking with a cop trying to control traffic and he sarcastically said to the drunk crowd, "Oh, so you when you get hit you won't feel it anyways, right?"
    Side note: anyone see the guy try to jump over the fence? he went down hard... that was funny

LOL that was so funny, if you are talking about the guy who jumped up, grabbed the top pole of the fence and it came down on top of him hard LOL.
  • Options
    vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
    trandg wrote:
    Now adays, McCready has such a big Crotch-Laser, you can get in deep shit just by looking at it wrong.

WTF are you 12?

ENOUGH With the Crotch laser crap. It's done.. You are so annoying with this shit. Every f'ing thread does not need your lame joke. No one will bit. Get over yourself.
    ...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
  • Options
    BigBev27BigBev27 Posts: 2
    This happened within ten feet of my car. One cop was chasing this poor guy, and was clearly not going to catch him. Out of nowhere a cop pummels the kid..de-cleating him..it was a great hit..

Witin 3 minutes there were roughly 15 cops standing over this kid. They then threw him in the wagon.

About 2 minutes later an ambulance pulled up and carted one of the officers away.

Mace was used. Excessive force was not (in my opinion).
  • Options
    Out of nowhere a cop pummels the kid..de-cleating him..it was a great hit..
    quote]

LOL...there seems to be breaking footage of the takedown...

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/125000/

Sounds like he got JACKED UP!!
    Hail, hail the lucky ones, i refer to those in love.

Still Looking for the above

15 shows and counting...
  • Options
    KAOS70KAOS70 Posts: 20
    I didn't witness any of that but I did have to ask one of the cops a question & his car smelled pretty strongly of marijuana. I'm sure he "confiscated" it!

I did see some of the people trying to break the fence down! And of course almost got squashed in a gridlock getting to the show from the parking lot. Oh well, all in a day.

It was a great show!!!
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    when i was walking back to the Erotic Zone parking lot there was a meathead cop directing traffic and he yells

"Get back on the curb or you're going to be calling Daddy for Bail Money"

Everyone started laughing... what a clown
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    don't run.
  • Options
    I gotta say that it sucks that this guy got chased down by the police- but We had it super easy- securitry was sooooo Lax at hartford- smokin joints everywhere- no problems-

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I hate fucking cops.....
    i hope the cops you have fucked were kinky in bed.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    trandgtrandg Posts: 65
    vitalpj10 wrote:
    WTF are you 12?

ENOUGH With the Crotch laser crap. It's done.. You are so annoying with this shit. Every f'ing thread does not need your lame joke. No one will bit. Get over yourself.

"No one will bit." - What does that even mean? It seems the most angry people on this board are the ones who are the most incoherrent and uneducated.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    bump........????????????
    i like sound...