ALBANY...4 Days!

SammySammy Posts: 7
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Where will everyone be partying? Would love to meet up and drink some beer with other die-hards.
"Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BigCBigC Posts: 55
    I park in the Pepsi Arena parking garage for work. Im packing up my trunk with a cooler full of beer and some PJ rockin out of my car speakers. So feel free to stop by the top level and tailgate. Look for the Silver Impala. My name is Matt come by and say hi.
    Make visible what, without you, might never have been seen.
    -Paul Rudnick
  • WaterlilyWaterlily Posts: 71
    So...who else is invited?
    Can me and a friend swing by before the show? :)
    ...there's a cloud but the Water remains calm
  • kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
    I am psyched, there will be a get together at my apartment...........before the show..... ...... What about the PEACE campaign....
    The Answers are Fatal.
    Waterlily wrote:
    So...who else is invited?
    Can me and a friend swing by before the show? :)

Hell ya, lets get the top floor of the Pepsi Arena Parking garage rockin!!!
    -Paul Rudnick
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    I'll be at Broadway Joe's. Its a bar that is attached to to outside of the arena, for those not from the area. My name is Rich, and I'll likely have on my blue evolution tour shirt from 2000.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Hey guys, let's get together for the CCFA fundraiser pre-party at Jillian's

All the info is here, thanks:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3184264#post3184264
  • jjmofojjmofo Posts: 47
    I'll be stoping by both Jillian's and Broadway Joe's. There' will be six of us guys.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    [size=+2]ALBANY CCFA LOCATION CHANGE!!![/size]

I apologize for the late change, but Broadway Joes, actually connected to the venue, has proven to be more accomodating and we are going to be part of a live remote by 103.1. Refer to the Albany CCFA thread for all other details.
    Thank You!

Broadway Joes
    51 South Pearl Street
    Albany, NY 12207
    Phone: (518) 432-5637
    Good move to Broadway Joes. Jillians is full of assholes.
    -Paul Rudnick
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i will see you hosers at broadway joes!
  • I'll be there, my GF and I. Hope to meet lots of PJ fans. I'm a recent transplant to NY from NC, so we're trying to build a base, lol.
    "They would have you kill all the world's children to save theirs."- Maura Kincaid
  • bgranatobgranato Posts: 29
    Hi, I`m from Brazil and I`m in new york this week and I`m going to Albany concert...so I need help to get the direction...I`m trying to figure out which is the best (and cheap) way to get there... by train or bus... from manhattan to albany to pepsi arena... so any advice?
    thanks and sorry about my poor english...
    Bruno
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    I would say that train is probably the best way to get there (and most comfortable would be by train). Go to amtrak.com, you would leave penn station and arrive in albany-rensselaer station, short cab ride from there, round trip is about $90. Not too sure about the schedule though, you may want/need to get a hotel room in albany on Friday night.

Bus station is close to the Pepsi Arena (takes about 3.5-4.5 hrs to et to and from NYC) but is sketchy.

Hope it helps!
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • jjmofojjmofo Posts: 47
    ALBANY... 1 Day
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    Since it looks like it's gonna rain all day tomorrow:

Is it possible to park on one of the covered levels of the Pepsi Center deck/ garage and set up chairs to tailgate? I know people said you could do that on the top level, but it would be great to stay under cover.

If not, I guess the bars are a good Plan B.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."