Options

***Seattle 12/6 Roll Call***

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Never seen or listen to that much Mudhoney...but from what I've heard...I'm totally game for them as the opener!!! :mrgreen:
    We just saw them a week ago in a tiny club in Detroit, and the place was boosting with energy. It was AWESOME :mrgreen:
    I've seen them opening for PJ several times and I love them live. I'm excited that they're gonna open the Seattle show!
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Only 87 days to go...

and 88 days to Seattle 2!
  • Options
    hammahamma Posts: 88
    Changed my reservation to the Westin - $99 a night ten club rate. Check out the newsletter for more info
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,350
    HEEEELLLL YEAH. Finally got the day off approved. Just need some tickets now!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Also switched room to Westin. Should be a great time.
  • Options
    MdeanseattleMdeanseattle West Seattle Posts: 63
    Mudhoney just put out a new album that is in my humble opinion there best one yet. Not to mention they went into history this summer for playing on top the space needle. I'm getting up in years so this will be my last arena rock show. What a concert to be my last. Plus Chris Cornell at beneyroyal hall. I'm going to be rember this fall for a long time. Now we just need ten club members to take over shortys bar after the show!
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    It is SO important that we all prove to Ed that Seattle is not a shit crowd! Pressure is on! ;)
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    Just got a pair of tickets the other day! :D:D Can hardly wait to see them in Seattle, and also explore the city! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    I am in ... Tcktmstr res. First time in Seattle! Can't wait to see you all.
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    Looks like 3 of us from TN will be making our first trip out to Seattle. Got a suite at the Hampton Inn near Key Arena and and tickets for Black Crowes Saturday night.
  • Options
    Jeff Tweedy solo at the Moore theater on Sunday night. Tickets on sale tomorrow.

Really hoping for PJ->PJ->Tweedy weekend.
  • Options
    I'll be seeing Jeff Tweedy on Sunday night. I, too, am hoping for PJ, PJ, and then Jeff-what a week-end that would be!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    really looking forward to it. Saw the boys at the Gorge but never Seattle proper.
    Is there much snow in early December? wondering how I should pack. Gear up like I'm going skiing? or is it more rainy
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,249
    rssesq wrote:
    really looking forward to it. Saw the boys at the Gorge but never Seattle proper.
    Is there much snow in early December? wondering how I should pack. Gear up like I'm going skiing? or is it more rainy

It rarely snows on the west coast. You might get one or two days with snow per year (and some years with zero snow).

Odds of snow in early December are slim to none (but not impossible.. it's happened before). I'd pack for rain instead of snow :)
  • Options
    spinchik GA

never been to seattle. turned 50 in august and just wanted to celebrate seeing pearl jam outside of massachusetts and connecticut (good thing, i only got one worcester show and no hartford show). so excited. a special gift to see my favorite band of 20 years in their hometown. feel very honored.
    "we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."
  • Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Can't wait. It's been my wife's dream to go to Seattle. And a hometown show to boot! I love this band. The've taken me places, both musically & physically that I would have never got to experience. Thanks to the band, the 10 club, & the great people we meet at shows. It has truly changed our lives. Scott & Cindy
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    Just found out I'm going to fucking SEATTLE to see my favorite band in their hometown!! OMG!
    Now all I need is a ticket/ticket buddy! Anywhere in da house!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Even though I feel like shit now, I'm happy because I'm just thinking of my first PJ concert!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    I'll be there, Ticketmaster tix tho :(
  • Options
    I'm in ...... GA .....driving from Vancouver :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Even though I feel like shit now, I'm happy because I'm just thinking of my first PJ concert!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It's gonna awesome man! 8-)
  • Options
    I'll be there, coming from Ireland for my first Pearl Jam gig in the US, is it just PJ Club members. A good friend is coming with me
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    After living away from Seattle for 7 years (born and raised here), I'll be driving 15 minutes down I-5 for my first hometown PJ show since 2003. This end of the year show will be a great way to close out a great year of PJ with a new album coming out and getting to meet Mike twice at Easy Street for both the Mad Season and Shadow signings.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    I find it amusing when people come on here and say they are desperate for a ticket but dont even bother to reply when you offer them one! It might not be the best ticket in the house and you might not want it but its just rude to ignore an offer!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    We are getting closer.... :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    See you all soon!!

:)
  • Options
    Can hardly wait! :D

Have put in for the time off from work-don't know if I will get it, but I'm going to Seattle no matter what! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,350
    still looking for two tickets for this one pleeeeease
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Two things... first, I WILL BE THERE :D

Second... Suicidal Tendencies are playing a Seattle club the night before... tix go on sale soon for the Thursday show at El Corazon. Just sayin' :idea:
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011
    RNDM NYC 2012
    TOTD SF 2016

Highlights Of Last Spectrum Show
    Mike DESTROYING in Seattle 2013

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - HST

Instagram (great concert shots of many bands):  concertaholic
  • Options
    And that would be the El Corazon that is the latest incarnation of the old Off Ramp venue where evidently Pearl Jam did their first show... I'm in... already have my ticket for the ST show 8-)
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011