Options

***Seattle 12/6 Roll Call***

Comments

• Options
    ewok pants wrote:
    I got 2 GA for my wife and I. Now my son is wanting to go too. Will it even be possible to pick up another GA day of show?

The Seattle preparty will have a "Have a ticket/Need a ticket" list for people to sign up on.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    ewok pants wrote:
    I got 2 GA for my wife and I. Now my son is wanting to go too. Will it even be possible to pick up another GA day of show?

The Seattle preparty will have a "Have a ticket/Need a ticket" list for people to sign up on.

People helping people...I like it! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Yahtzee!!!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm going GA in Portland and Spokane and looking for a 10c tic in Seattle - anyone?
    Many thanks!
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Finally hotwired my hotel. Not the most ideal, but I got the Best Western Loyal Inn. Anyone else staying there?
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Finally hotwired my hotel. Not the most ideal, but I got the Best Western Loyal Inn. Anyone else staying there?

I'm at the Best Western Plus, right beside the arena...

PM me if you are interested in splitting a room! :)
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    Alright Ill throw my name in.

Need one for Seattle anywhere (preferably next to a die hard) Coming up day of show.

Any help is appreciated.

Will
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    skanji32 wrote:

I'm at the Best Western Plus, right beside the arena...

PM me if you are interested in splitting a room! :)
    I saw your posts looking for someone to split right after I booked my hotel. Dammit. Since I used Hotwire, it's non-refundable so I'm stuck at the BW Loyal Inn now.
  • Options
    First time seeing PJ outside of home, and obviously I'm pretty excited. Seen a few shows in Seattle before though (Tenacious D and Queens of the Stone Age) and absolutely love the city and can't wait to be there next week!
    Five favourite shows ever

1. Pearl Jam, Calgary, 2005
    2. NIN/QOTSA/DFA 1979, Calgary, 2005
    3. Pearl Jam, Calgary, 2013
    4. Rock the Bells, San Francisco, 2007
    5. The White Stripes, Calgary, 2007
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    This will be fun!!! :)

http://pearljam.com/news

Pearl Jam’s Ten Club Hosts a One-Day Pop-Up Shop at Seattle’s Showbox on December 7

Includes Rare, Limited-Edition Pearl Jam and Ten Club Collectable Items

Proceeds Benefit The Vitalogy Foundation and Local Charities

WHAT: Pearl Jam’s Ten Club Hosts a One-Day Pop-Up Shop

WHEN: December 7th, 12:00pm-5:00pm

WHERE: Showbox Market (1426 1st Ave S Seattle, WA 98101)

WHY: To provide Pearl Jam fans with an opportunity to purchase hard-to-find collectibles for themselves, and unique holiday gifts for loved-ones-who-love-Pearl Jam. Proceeds to benefit Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation and local charities.

ADMISSION: Free
    The pop-up shop will feature hundreds of unique items.

A sample of the highlighted items are listed below:

On-site raffle for a Gibson “Jack Casady” signature bass signed by all members of Pearl Jam. Drawing to take place between 4:00-5:00PM.

1127145447Jeff_Bass_composite.jpg

Benaroya Hall Vinyl Box Set This rare LP set is from Pearl Jam's historic 2003 show at Seattle's Benaroya Hall. Proceeds from the 2003 show and LP box set benefitted Seattle’s Youth Care, so proceeds from the sale of these sets from the Pop-Up shop will do the same.

1127145559BennyVinyl.jpeg

Colored and limited-edition vinyl from Pearl Jam, Mad Season, RNDM, and others

1127145636LBvinyl.jpeg

Pearl Jam Twenty Original Edition Deluxe set Blu-ray and DVD This is the original version of the DVD and Blu-ray package. Out-of-print and hard-to-find.

1127145702dvd.jpeg

Pearl Jam X Patagonia Backpack Sold-out from a very limited 2011 run for Pearl Jam’s 20th anniversary year.

1127145737backpack.jpeg

Original Artwork from Don Pendleton, Maxx242, Munk One and Jeff Soto

Pearl Jam has teamed up with Charity Buzz to auction off four pieces of original art created by Don Pendleton, Maxx242, Munk One and Jeff Soto

The auctions will start online on CharityBuzz.com on Friday, November 29. The auction winners will be announced at the pop-up shop.
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    5 days to go!

Less than a week!!

;)
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    smanchac1 wrote:
    5 days to go!

Less than a week!!

;)

I can't wait! I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone there!
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Still looking for a GA ticket also :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,954
    i'll be there!!!

(in spirit) :lol:

Have fun everyone!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Hey, I'm coming from Ohio without a ticket, so I'm looking for one ticket to Seattle - GA preferred, but I'll buy either GA or reserved. I plan on being in the GA line really early with or without a ticket.

I can throw in an extra ticket(s) to The Faithfull at Benaroya Hall on Dec. 5th or I can throw in some unofficial bootlegs from their early years (or official boots if you prefer). I can also help you keep your place in the GA line the day of the show.

I won't be online much between now and the show, so PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 330-285-1659 if you can help out. Thanks! Happy holidays!
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    How early are people going to start lining up for GA? Is anyone camping out the night before in the GA line - will the venue or the city even allow that?

• Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    How early are people going to start lining up for GA? Is anyone camping out the night before in the GA line - will the venue or the city even allow that?
    If I decide to keep my GA and not swap for seats, I'll be there very early. It all depends on how cold it will be. :)
  • Options
    kc007 wrote:
    If I decide to keep my GA and not swap for seats, I'll be there very early. It all depends on how cold it will be. :)
    But what's early for you? 5am? 3am?

I know - if this tour was in the summer, I would have no problem camping out the night before, but I'm just getting over a cold which I caught waiting in the GA line in LA and Oakland (where it was warm!)

• Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    I'm getting in at 11pm on Thursday night...anyone want to split a cab to downtown?
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    I've seen GA tickets on StubHub, TicketsNow, and VividSeats going for $3600 up to $4500 each!!! I thought only ten clubbers had GA tickets! I hope they get their memberships taken away for life!!

I wanted to brag about a fan I met the other day in Oakland. I didn't have a ticket so I was looking last minute. I was in the GA line from 6am and I get a call from another 10c fan offering me his GA ticket. When I finally meet up with him late afternoon, I ask how much $ he wants. He told me just enough so he can buy a couple beers!!!! I was floored. I handed him a $20 bill and he told me that was enough. He just wanted to see a real fan use his ticket. So I gave a little extra to the Brazilian girl who had her money and passport stolen and I'm giving the rest to an animal shelter back home in Ohio. I ended up at the rail in front of Stone, and that show ended up being my favorite show of all time (of 50+ shows!) For $20!! Thank you so much P !!!

• Options
    kc007 wrote:
    But what's early for you? 5am? 3am?

I know - if this tour was in the summer, I would have no problem camping out the night before, but I'm just getting over a cold which I caught waiting in the GA line in LA and Oakland (where it was warm!)
    Drink lots of oj and gargle with baking soda 3x a day. You will be all better by Friday :)

And wear warm clothes, including a hat, mittens and warm socks. You can buy cheap throw away blankets at rite aid for less than $ten dollars (unless u have a car there and can take your stuff back to car before doors open. Most importantly over the next few days is to get hydrated, lots of vitamin c and gargling with the baking soda.

As for me, early is just when ever. I'm only here in Seattle for pearl jam, so first sign of a line, I'll head over, my hotel is close by.
  • Options
    I've seen GA tickets on StubHub, TicketsNow, and VividSeats going for $3600 up to $4500 each!!! I thought only ten clubbers had GA tickets! I hope they get their memberships taken away for life!!

I wanted to brag about a fan I met the other day in Oakland. I didn't have a ticket so I was looking last minute. I was in the GA line from 6am and I get a call from another 10c fan offering me his GA ticket. When I finally meet up with him late afternoon, I ask how much $ he wants. He told me just enough so he can buy a couple beers!!!! I was floored. I handed him a $20 bill and he told me that was enough. He just wanted to see a real fan use his ticket. So I gave a little extra to the Brazilian girl who had her money and passport stolen and I'm giving the rest to an animal shelter back home in Ohio. I ended up at the rail in front of Stone, and that show ended up being my favorite show of all time (of 50+ shows!) For $20!! Thank you so much P !!!
    I'd be careful about anyone selling GA on the secondary markets.
  • Options
    Need one for Friday, take pretty much anything.
  • Options
    bdwhitt wrote:
    Need one for Friday, take pretty much anything.
    If u don't find one by Friday, check the box office again on day of show, sometimes the get last minute ticket drops at regular ticketmaster prices. Good luck :)
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    4 days to go!!

I leave TOMORROW!!

Can't wait ;)
  • Options
    JP153162JP153162 MN Posts: 25
    I'll be there! Coming from Minnesota. I fly in Thursday morning. I have section 124, side of stage. Of course, I'd do anything to trade that for a GA! ;)
  • Options
    FaezaMFaezaM Posts: 152
    PRESENT! :wave:

Flying in Friday morning. :)
    Shows:
    Madison Square Garden, NYC, July 2003 (BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, November 2013 (2nd BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    ***Milan, IT, June 2014****
    ***Trieste, IT, June 2014***
    ***Berlin, DE, June 2014***
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I'm sorry if someone already created this..but I'm excited to see who will be going to this show and what kind of seats people got. Can't wait!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks Matt! :)

IN:
    thefixer9
    mfc2006
    Better Dan
    RKCNDY
    themessenger
    uninnocent
    Crazy Marcus
    derbydave
    smanchac1
    GivenToLukinKP
    aNiMaL
    rsseq
    demetrios
    rockpants
    Zod
    BikePHL
    nails r bit off
    RS151862
    candleofthought
    unlost dogs
    hgpjam11
    washmyLUV
    Red Lukin
    jwill71
    The Camaros Hood
    eds' biggest fan
    Fifi_Ireland
    I Met Ed
    jeffbr
    pearljgirl2010
    elahw
    Yled2
    monkeewrench
    Floyd4894
    Leezestar313
    Caveeze
    Ince.es
    Betelguese
    tremors
    AC41750
    Slagers7
    Sk8drchik
    rlm2145
    CrazyMary75
    Kathi
    As the earth to the sun
    Mike's Side
    Grelsvik
    Fly2AMS
    bootlegger10
    SDHSClassof82
    Landojam
    ryanjp2323
    EZO5000
    adropinthepark
    juliefer
    CROJAM95
    My Corduroy Jacket
    Vedder_Girl77
    mookeywrench
    vsten
    AlltheWay23
    Made of Stars
    brio33800
    Vedderman51
    jtr101
    Deviljoker
    Blind3
    STLJOE
    VinylGirl
    Yefa
    MickeyMcFinnigan
    TeeChi
    DamianK
    GratefulJam
    ketray2412
    SD48277
    Candilea
    JT214253
    PP193448
    J-Dawg76
    Pumpkinhead
    Savage Tongue
    VOLARE
    hamma
    yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    ryanjp2323
    Eraserhead
    Mudfest

MAYBE/LOOKING FOR TIX
    evenflowman
    -Buru-
    EricaVedder
    jvoorhees
    SomethingCreative
    giventofly69
    Cmalisze

Hi guys, desperately need 1 ticket to Seattle! I'll take anything. Flying in from Australia to attend but no ticket yet!!!
  • Options
    kc007 wrote:

This is true, but StubHub is a bit different. You basically are paying a fee for the guarantee. StubHub charges a 10% service fee, but thats pretty much the guarantee. I remember when Garth Brooks played here in Calgary last year and there were a ton of fake tickets out there. People who bought fakes on StubHub (and there were one or two total) got their money refunded and got an additional credit from StubHub. StubHub getting duped is very rare, I've bought probably 5 or 6 times and no issues at all.
    Five favourite shows ever

1. Pearl Jam, Calgary, 2005
    2. NIN/QOTSA/DFA 1979, Calgary, 2005
    3. Pearl Jam, Calgary, 2013
    4. Rock the Bells, San Francisco, 2007
    5. The White Stripes, Calgary, 2007
  • Options
    kc007 wrote:

This is true, but StubHub is a bit different. You basically are paying a fee for the guarantee. StubHub charges a 10% service fee, but thats pretty much the guarantee. I remember when Garth Brooks played here in Calgary last year and there were a ton of fake tickets out there. People who bought fakes on StubHub (and there were one or two total) got their money refunded and got an additional credit from StubHub. StubHub getting duped is very rare, I've bought probably 5 or 6 times and no issues at all.
    I buy from stub hub and never had a problem. But PJ GA tix are different, these fix are only released the day of show. I would just worried the deal goes south if the person flakes and doesn't show up to give the tix. :)