10 Club Seating question

beckettbeckett Posts: 2
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have a question as a fairly new 10club member (#320,000). I have tix for several upcoming shows in NJ. These are my first 10club tix I've gotten. Does 10 club get seats in the lower sections of arenas as well, or generally just keep going back on the floor as far as they can? I'm concerned because my friends and I are fairly short and although floor seats would be great up close (unlikely at #320,000), I really think I won't see shit if I'm way back on the floor. Any info. appreciated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    You will probably be in a lower section towards the middle of the arena. Definitely not bad seats. Good Luck!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    beckett wrote:
    I have a question as a fairly new 10club member (#320,000). I have tix for several upcoming shows in NJ. These are my first 10club tix I've gotten. Does 10 club get seats in the lower sections of arenas as well, or generally just keep going back on the floor as far as they can? I'm concerned because my friends and I are fairly short and although floor seats would be great up close (unlikely at #320,000), I really think I won't see shit if I'm way back on the floor. Any info. appreciated
    i have a number similar to yours and in albany i had section 121 row a. great seats. you wont be on the floor im pretty sure.
  • KricketKricket Posts: 707
    the last 4 shows that I just went to it seemed that around 240xxx was the cut off for flr...with that number friends were getting like 25rows on the flr. we found that those with the higher numbers had better side seats 311xxx was second section first row towards the stage and 366xxx was same sec row 15.