Options

ISO: Any of the Wrigley Field Posters

djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 281
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
My buddy and I had just made it to the front of the merchandise line, and the guy in front got the very last poster available.

So I'm looking for two posters from Wrigley. Any would be fine, we'd each just like to have one to frame. Even a rained on/slightly damaged one would be fine as long as it frames out ok. PM if you've got extras and are willing to help out.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike
Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I might have been the person in front of you....
    Was it the main booth that opened the earliest on Friday? The one along the 3rd base line on Clark? I got the last Emek poster and the other 3 others were already gone. It was about 11:15am on Friday?
    Your buddy had 3 pairs of TC tickets. I asked him if he had an extra and he told me $1,000! I kinda brushed him off not to be rude, Was a few minutes before my turn to buy the posters. As I was handed the last poster, he bitched about it behind me. I politely told him to fornicate with his mother and then told him to use the money he makes off his 3rd pair of TC tickets and buy the posters off ebay!!
    And trust me, I was offered $1000 tickets by multiple TC members who were obviously scalpers!
    THE LOTTERY IS AWESOME!!
    If this was him, tell him thanks for the offer again but I got a ticket for free from another TC member!!

djmikeyz28 wrote:
    My buddy and I had just made it to the front of the merchandise line, and the guy in front got the very last poster available.

So I'm looking for two posters from Wrigley. Any would be fine, we'd each just like to have one to frame. Even a rained on/slightly damaged one would be fine as long as it frames out ok. PM if you've got extras and are willing to help out.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike
  • Options
    djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 281
    Ha! Awesome story! But no, that wasn't us. We were inside Wrigley, about 7:30, at the merchandise station right inside and to the left.

We spent all day Friday hunting for tickets. Didn't even worry about merchandise until we found an awesome set of 10C members with a pair of spares around 6:30.

The good and bad from a show like this is astounding. Both examples of members taking care of each other and helping one another out. And then on the other hand all the people complaining, profiting, and being rude to one another. Crazy how it is.

All said and done, probably the best concert I've ever attended. It was Nick's first Pearl Jam concert (he drove all the way up from Tennessee) and he was blown away.
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    Cool, glad it wasn't you guys. They were a bunch of putz's. I still have yet to go to bed, flew back to NYC at 6am, straight to work....
    Almost didn't make my flight between the rain delay and waiting two hours a for a cab!!