Options

07-19-2013 Wrigley Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Pearl Jam kicks off RVM at 1:00 a.m. local time. When did you think you'd ever see that?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of this band.
  • Options
    Jay-Z pulling up in a limo!
  • Options
    JC8074JC8074 Posts: 127
    I know this will go against the grain.....but I am pissed, no info with what was going on. 2 hours later they decide to go back on.....what a joke, it's not about the fans. All about the money. A wrigley employee tells me they can only play till 11:30. It's 11:30 so I roll. They start rocking again. Instead of Beijing coy how bout you inform he employees what is going on?

I'm sure the employees will be compensated. If it was all about the money for them, they would have bailed...at this point, they are probably paying a crapload in fines for the curfew and OT for the employees. It's not too late to go back.
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Well I'm officially drunk and out of beer, and its 2:00 am. Good night everyone, and enjoy the show!!!!

Bolting right before the new song?
    Shit, I wasn't peaking. I guess I'll hold on
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    175XXX wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    175XXX wrote:
    I've been listening (and following) he entire show and just now poured my first drink.

Florida

wow I have had 5 beers since then

I planned on turning in about 4 hours ago. I finally gave in.

lol fuck why not

I am grilling some meat on the bbq cause its 2 AM and then another beer
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Pearl Jam kicks off RVM at 1:00 a.m. local time. When did you think you'd ever see that?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of this band.

THIS.
    "Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones and put in a disk or play a record and have it change them." - Jeff

Viva la vinyl.

PJ - 10/4/96, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 10/31/09, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/29/13, 10/30/13

Ed Solo - 7/8/11 (shook Eddie's hand!)
  • Options
    jesus ... mike and stone sound great, don't they? even on this webcam.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    Naw, it's Bruce
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    In EarthCam news; Rough Night For Glo-Stick Sales.

Classic!!!!!
    lolololol

Although glo stick dude almost just got run over by that limo!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    This is so fucking awesome!!! I'm sitting in my computer room jamming trying not to wake everyone up. Thank god for this earthcam!!!
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    smarchee wrote:
    175XXX wrote:
    I've been listening (and following) he entire show and just now poured my first drink.

Florida

And two fatties :lol:
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I know this will go against the grain.....but I am pissed, no info with what was going on. 2 hours later they decide to go back on.....what a joke, it's not about the fans. All about the money. A wrigley employee tells me they can only play till 11:30. It's 11:30 so I roll. They start rocking again. Instead of Beijing coy how bout you inform he employees what is going on?

Your mistake to leave before it was offically cancelled. Who did you ask an usher? Yeah, the curfew was originally 11:30 but obviously the band renegotiated.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    I'm up for another 1/2 hour at the most... I've been up since 5:30 this morning and it is just after 2 AM here... I am fighting it but it's tough.
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    I'm sticking around for the whole show damn it! Already gone this far, gotta go around the horn! :lol:
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    I'm in a hotel room in Seattle streaming the EarthCam feed... only 11pm here. I'm in for the long haul. :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    smarchee wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Goddammit there isn't ANYTHING like live Pearl Jam.

It feels like home to me. Sorry for that cheese :lol: But it's true! Nowhere else I'd rather be than at a PJ show with the music that has helped shape the past 5 years of my life :)

live pearl jam is one of the best feelings in life
    YAYYYYYYYY! Hence I'm crossing the fucken globe AGAIN later this year!! YAYYY! ;littledancingpartyingfigure: (if I could find the thing)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    pjsimppjsimp Posts: 44
    I'm in a hotel room in Seattle streaming the EarthCam feed... only 11pm here. I'm in for the long haul. :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    175XXX wrote:

Florida

And two fatties :lol:

dammit how did you know

I was trying to keep that discreet :lol::lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    JC8074 wrote:

I'm sure the employees will be compensated. If it was all about the money for them, they would have bailed...at this point, they are probably paying a crapload in fines for the curfew and OT for the employees. It's not too late to go back.

They will probably make a loss on this show now, if they had bailed they could've claimed insurance - not now, so will have to take the fines etc
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    Naw, it's Bruce
    Why can't I get the picture to move? Glad to have the sound though :D
  • Options
    RVM in headphones....holy fuck.. will never sound the same again
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    the fans will have to sing Stone Happy Birthday, looks like they are to concerned with speed racing through this setlist, kind of breaks a tradition, first time the band skipped celebrating band members birthday on stage as far back as I can remember
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    This is truly the greatest rock band ever...who else would do this?
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    cifrancgx wrote:
    I'm sticking around for the whole show damn it! Already gone this far, gotta go around the horn! :lol:

Yup! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Just for the record...this is awesome!
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Ah van halen knew it sounded very familiar thanks everyone, ram at 1am, dammmmmm
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Once again...Thank you earthcam. How cool is this?
  • Options
    MikegmanMikegman Posts: 47
    Am i the only one who wants to strangle everyone leaving the show? :evil:
    Jones Beach, NY 2001
    New Orleans, LA 2003
    Oakland, CA 2013
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Fuck there really are people leaving. Fuckers!! No staying power!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Maybe they think it will end in 10 min and they're trying to beat the rush? Stupid.[/quote]

Stupid? Try sitting in a stadium for a few hours with no info. I fucking left cause an employee said they can't play past 11:30. Clearly he was fucking wrong. Really angry right now. A lot pointed at this band. The only reason they caried on was cause they didn't want to pay out the claim. Such a bummer. Fuck this band. All u arm chair. Quarterbacks side with the band, u didn't have to sit in a sweat box for 2 hours with no info