People that pull through parking spots

JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
You know the person. When you are pulling into an empty spot and before you are all the way in, the car facing you is pulling through to exit their spot instead of backing out.

Or when you are driving through a lot and that same someone is pulling through to exit and they almost hit you because you can't see them. You aren't expecting that to happen to begin with because it's stupid.

Have you seen the Wrigley merch lines? :D
Alright, alright, alright!
Tom O.
"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
-The Writer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Puller-throughers are almost as bad as backer-inners, but only because backer-inners don't think twice about making you wait until they get it 'just right.'
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I think you will find some of the most dangerous drivers anywhere in parking lots. Well, not on the level of drunk drivers at 3:00 AM on Saturday, but definitely people with no regard for others. Drive too fast, ignore lanes, park in the fire lane. I'm always afraid I'm going to be run down by somebody trying to get the hell out of there with their stereo blasting. Like nobody else might want to get home too.

Hate parking lots.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DeLukin wrote:
    Puller-throughers are almost as bad as backer-inners, but only because backer-inners don't think twice about making you wait until they get it 'just right.'

if they can't back-in right the first time, they shouldn't be driving.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless