Bear Rescue

SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Pretty cool clip. I don't think the cubs were in danger of drowning, but I think that other bear had bad intentions for about a split second before mamma gets in his face.

http://screen.yahoo.com/bear-cub-drama- ... 39170.html

I have read stunning accounts of mother bears pulling their young from very dangerous water before.

I'm sure nobody really cares, but when you were raised by bears...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    that was really trippy at 0:47 when the 3rd cub magically disappears off the rock and then re-appears in the water...amazing!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    That was amazing to watch. Is there a link to this cam?

And I have a lot of empathy, my husband was raised by wolves.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dumb kids
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

http://explore.org/channels/bears/view-all/

My boss sent me this cam link yesterday...

Wolves are awesome, so your husband must be pretty cool.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that was really trippy at 0:47 when the 3rd cub magically disappears off the rock and then re-appears in the water...amazing!

Bears are like wizards... I've seen a full grown grizzly disappear behind a wrist-thick sapling before.
    norm wrote:
    dumb kids

But when they're that cute...

I'd totally pinch their furry little cheeks.
    Snakeduck wrote:

http://explore.org/channels/bears/view-all/

My boss sent me this cam link yesterday...

Wolves are awesome, so your husband must be pretty cool.
    Thanks for the link. Yeah, I like him a lot.

This thread makes me slightly less embarrassed to admit on this forum that this year and last year, I spent 2 months regularly checking a cam on a tailed hawk nest. It was pretty awesome.
    This thread makes me slightly less embarrassed to admit on this forum that this year and last year, I spent 2 months regularly checking a cam on a tailed hawk nest. It was pretty awesome.

Sounds awesome. I can spend an ungodly amount of time watching just about any animal in the wild. Of course, I smoke a lot of herb... :mrgreen:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Sounds awesome. I can spend an ungodly amount of time watching just about any animal in the wild. Of course, I smoke a lot of herb... :mrgreen:
    It sounded so dorky but all the people around me got hooked on it too.

Edit. I should have said red tailed hawk. They are amazing and beautiful creatures.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:
    dumb kids

But when they're that cute...

I'd totally pinch their furry little cheeks.

i would...then they're mom would rip my face off and serve my ass to her kids...ahhh wildlife
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:

What?? This is news. I didn't know you liked animals.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    That momma bear made sure her cubs were safe- that was an incredible video.

Just goes to show you how small animals or ( small children ) can easily drown near water....
    ********************************************************************************************* image