Wrigley Rooftops??

newhall3newhall3 Posts: 62
edited July 2013 in The Porch
Hi all, has anyone watched a concert from the Wrigley Rooftops? My buddy has access to 2 Wrigley Rooftop tickets, but not sure if the view/sound from there is any good? Thanks for any advice you can lend.
Rob
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Never seen a concert from up there but I have seen a game and based on the diagram you won't be able to see the stage much at all. You'll basically be behind it. But if just hearing the show is what you are looking for, then go for it. The rooftops are fun.
  • Pottsy199Pottsy199 Posts: 138
    View and Sound would be pretty rough if your spot is on Sheffield due to the fact that the speakers will be facing away from you and the stage would block most if not all of your view of the band.

If your rooftop is on Waveland then you'd have better sound I would assume for sure. Expect an obstructed view at best.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Sound will be fine. You won't see the band though you will see the crowd. Certainly not how I would want to watch the show, but I guess it's better than nothing.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited August 2016
    I have an opportunity to get all inclusive Wrigley Rooftop tickets for night 2...is it worth it? and has anyone here done this?

I know you cant see the band, that im not worried about as I have done GA before I just want to be at the show or should I wait and see what becomes available inside?
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    pjalive21 said:

I have an opportunity to get all inclusive Wrigley Rooftop tickets for night 2...is it worth it? and has anyone here done this?

I know you cant see the band, that im not worried about as I have done GA before I just want to be at the show or should I wait and see what becomes available inside?

You'll be able to hear it just fine. If you can't get a ticket inside, the rooftop isn't a bad alternative especially since rooftops are all you can eat/drink.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited August 2016

pjalive21 said:

You'll be able to hear it just fine. If you can't get a ticket inside, the rooftop isn't a bad alternative especially since rooftops are all you can eat/drink.
    yeah I don't want the mods to get PO'd so I wont discuss what they are being sold for but since they are all inclusive I might have to jump on that as its a given deal