***OFFICIAL Packing List for Seattle & Vancouver B.C.***

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Since unlost is rarely here anymore, I thought I'd start up a packing list for her...and any other PJ fans that are making the trek out here.

Unlost informed me last night of her itinerary, her flight arrives on Tuesday-her seat number is F5<
no joke.
She also informed me of some other friends that will be flying out early...and may join us on our adventure to Canada. :D I love you guys!

Here we go!

*passport-yes, you need your passport to get into Cananahnahnahnah-dah. The card version will suffice if you are not flying across the border.

*umbrella-leave it at home, if you bring it and use it, you will quickly be spotted and targeted as a 'tourist'-the locals will point and snicker. (okay, I won't laugh in front of your face)

*galoshes/wellies/rubber boots-not exactly needed-it doesn't rain here like it did at Alpine.

*hoodie-it's pretty much a standard

*bail money-just because the funds were not exhausted during the trip to Alpine, we still need full access to the account.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    green circle?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    don't forget a toque eh ...
  • DM213518DM213518 Posts: 117
    Canada is spelled C eh N eh D eh! :lol: London was awesome! Enjoy.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    green circle?

I have not heard if he will be able to make the trip.

I'm warming my griddle for Dman and his pancakes...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    green circle?

I have not heard if he will be able to make the trip.

I'm warming my griddle for Dman and his pancakes...

he does make a killer pancake. no doubt about it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    according to Ponc:
    Poncier wrote:
    Just to be safe probably anything flammable, electrical, sharp or blunt. Other than that you should be fine.

should I hold onto the tickets so unlost doesn't get a papercut on her eye? :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Starbucks Cards...it's the only accepted form of currency.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg