Options

07-16-2013 London Setlist Thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Great show! Thanks everyone who helped.

Goodnight everyone. Glad we can share it!

Thanks, smanchac1! Had lots of fun following along-great setlist!! :clap::clap::D:D

To everyone who is going to Wrigley-have a blast!!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Mudfest wrote:
    EV: "Budweiser Gardens - shit beer, great building!"

Faithfull Ale has a building named after it? :lol::lol:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Holy shitballs that's a hell of an opening right up to Corduroy . . . . nice rest of the set too. Amazing songs.

Hope this sets the tone for the fall too!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    ok this is getting ridiculous now!

this guy's - https://twitter.com/msjpearson videos are great.. such teasers

I did not recognize that Last Kiss segment at all.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    so is it moth or parachutes? PJStattracker says moth, @PearlJam says parachutes and then moth...

Class act: the whole @PearlJam including Matt, turned to play and face the fans who paid to sit behind the stage. #PJLondon #PearlJam2013

Matt's gear gets bolted to the riser. I'd like to see that happen. (Not saying it didn't.)
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    WWS was scratched off the setlist.

Indifference was also crossed off, but played.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
    Holy hell! What a setlist, congratulations to everyone in attendance!

BTW Reading the few comments written already about the 'short' length of the show with no opener, what do you guys want?
    As I write these words now, there are literally thousands of people walking out of a venue completely elated at what they've just witnessed over the last 2.5+ hours. The band are sweating buckets and already have hit the showers no doubt, they will ache all day tomorrow after giving everything they had to play a kick ass show tonight.

Guess it's just another example of the spoiled factor that is always prevalent round here, but seems to have gone off the meter lately. I really hope the guys don't read these boards.

Anyway, can't wait for the boot of this show, this band only seems to move up through the gears, down is not an option!
  • Options
    moses562 wrote:
    EV: "Budweiser Gardens - shit beer, great building!"

Man, that is the truth! Life is too short to drink cheap beer!

try Argentina version of Budweisser, and you'll know how short life is...

I've heard good things about Sol in Brasil.
  • Options
    Mamasan80Mamasan80 Posts: 298
    Pretty interesting set - PT into Nothingman is probably one of the weirdest combos in 23 years to start a PJ show. Love Brain of J in the 2nd encore. Good tidings for Friday, bummed I won't be there.
  • Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    Awesome looking set!! Cannot wait until Friday!!! A little sad to see Just Breathe still hanging around though..,was hoping that one was put to bed... Regardless, PJ still has it! Can't wait for MYM live :)
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Just got back to hotel

- MYM was great live
    - PT was great opener
    - New Daughter and Corduroy threw the crowd off a bit haha

A solid show, but a 100% warm up for wrigley. Hell, they even had video screens on each side of the stage, like they will at Wrigley. I doubt they needed those for a 9,000 person arena.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Jerome230 wrote:
    mcrok wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    Wow.

WOW.

Brain of J.....Ed definitely fucking up the set list tonight people. Hopefully an obvious sign of things to come for Wrigley.

I think it is a thing to come for the whole tour. Let's face it...the time has long been coming. Just saying to my Wife the other day that they are really need to mix it up from what we are used to....New openers and keep everyone guessing. Open with RITFW for all I care. Eddie is feeling the time has come as well. Love the hair cut and the new stage looks sick.

They need to open with YL...no, I'm not joking. I wanna see half the people scratching their heads and instinctively head for the exits. :lol:

No re-entry means better seats for those who stay! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Honestly, it looks like a cross between "Live at the Garden DVD Eddie" and "Into The Wild Eddie" or maybe a bit of "Eddie going into the wild." :lol:

like cornell during the scream era...

As long as it's not Eddie's mohawk, it's all good. Holy cow, was that ugly or what?
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810

Can't wait till Friday!!
  • Options
    Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    Oh I love reading new setlist's. See you all Friday!!!!! It's going down
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    First snippet I've seen of Mind Your Manners, only a minute, but that's half the song ... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4b8TABj1ZA
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,828
    Awesome...after MYM he acted like his voice was trashed. it wasn't
    Caveeze wrote:
    any word on how Eddie sounds?
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    Holy shit, what a setlist! And kudos to PJ for live tweeting it. That's how it should be done!
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    PB26813PB26813 Posts: 81
    Dillsnufus wrote:

Awesome! Thanks Dillsnufus! Was hoping to find this on YouTube before bed :)
    PJ: 1998/07/05 Dallas, 2000/10/17 Dallas, 2013/11/15 Dallas, 2013/11/16 OKC, 2014/10/08 Tulsa
    EV: 2012/11/18 Tulsa, 2012/11/19 Tulsa
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    What a badass setlist.....they threy down!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    johnmc1976johnmc1976 Florida Posts: 315
    watching the video this morning and reading this post. Major pumped for Friday! Great concert last night and left the door wide open for Wrigley.................
    00' Noblesville, IN 03' Lexington, KY, 13' Wrigley