So, Did Anyone Else Forget...

SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
To enter the lottery and then realize it when you are trapped in the middle of the wilderness with no hope of doing anything about it? D'oh! I'm really questioning my fandom priorities at this point...

Oh well, I'm sure they'll play a show here in Idaho very soon... :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :evil:

I PM'd you to see if you were going to Spokane.

You said you were going to put in for it and Portland.

I picked Spokane specifically so I could see you again...and give you rice krispie treats.

:twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:

I picked Spokane specifically so I could see you again...and give you rice krispie treats.

Did you win for Spokane? In any case, I have the worst luck with anything luck related, like lotteries, so I'm sure I wouldn't have won anyway...
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Im telling myself that I forgot. I'm almost glad I "forgot" because this lootery thing sounds like its a pain in the royal asshole.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    loser
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Pfft, i'm not even a member anymore, Fuck Pearl Jam, i'm just here for the fans, unlike the Band. :ugeek:
    Im telling myself that I forgot. I'm almost glad I "forgot" because this lootery thing sounds like its a pain in the royal asshole.

;)

Yeah, "forgot" isn't really the correct term... More of a "do I really want to deal with all this" type of situation.
    norm wrote:
    loser

Surely someone has extra tix... where's that girl from Coeur d'Alene who hooked me up last time? :lol:
    lootery

is that a florida word for the reaction to the zimmerman verdict? ;)
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:
    loser

Surely someone has extra tix... where's that girl from Coeur d'Alene who hooked me up last time? :lol:

question is, do you deserve tickets? :think:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Did you win for Spokane? In any case, I have the worst luck with anything luck related, like lotteries, so I'm sure I wouldn't have won anyway...

yes, I won Spokane GA...which was my #5 pick...then I also got Vancouver.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i sent you a text sunday night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:
    loser

question is, do you deserve tickets? :think:

I think we all know that answer is "no" but I like to keep my options open...
    81 wrote:
    i sent you a text sunday night.

I was camped next to a backcountry airstrip at the time; you should have sent a pilot with the reminder...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yes, I won Spokane GA...which was my #5 pick...then I also got Vancouver.

So trade those Vancouver tix for some more Spokane GA ones and I'll buy them... :D
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Snakeduck wrote:
    To enter the lottery and then realize it when you are trapped in the middle of the wilderness with no hope of doing anything about it? D'oh! I'm really questioning my fandom priorities at this point...

Oh well, I'm sure they'll play a show here in Idaho very soon... :lol:

:fp: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I didn't register until later in the week since I'm on vacation. I wonder if that's
    Why I didn't win any
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I didn't register until later in the week since I'm on vacation. I wonder if that's
    Why I didn't win any

Honestly, it probably had more to do with your #FHP movement. I wouldn't have let you win anything either...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Snakeduck wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why I didn't win any

Honestly, it probably had more to do with your #FHP movement. I wouldn't have let you win anything either...
    :lol::lol: