Options

Leg 2- Swap/trade

Comments

• Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 779
    I have a pair of Oakland GA Pit for trade to LA 1 or LA 2.

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    PM sent
    grooveme wrote:
    My husband and I both put in for Dallas and OKC and we both won reserved for both dates. Would swap a pair of Dallas or OKC res seats for other dates on the tour or sell at face. PM me if interested.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    Ellroy80Ellroy80 Posts: 137
    I have 1 spare RES to Oakland and Portland, and 1 spare GA to Spokane. Need 1 to LA1, RES or GA. Please PM if you have something available!
  • Options
    Have phoenix GA looking to trade for san diego or LA.

I should add that if u do decide to swap i can guarantee u will be right in front of eddie both shows becaus my gf and i will be lining up suuper early to be front and center. Just something to think about :)
  • Options
    ambrasjesambrasjes Posts: 124
    edited July 2013
    For leg 1 someone started a Google doc spreadsheet and leg 2 has just been added to it.

All requests posted in this thread up until this post has been added to it.

The FAQ and link to it can be found in the leg 1 thread : http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211419

Good luck to all.

PS. just by copying all these posts into the spreadsheet I already found several matches.

GET TO WORK PEOPLE!
    Post edited by ambrasjes on
    Antwerp/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Camden2/NewYork2/EVChicago1&2/Chicago1&2/
    Werchter/A'dam1/Werchter/EVA'dam2/EVLondon1/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/
    Seattle

Longtime ghost
  • Options
    BpageBpage Posts: 33
    I have reserved for LA 1, looking to trade for one at San Diego. Don't care ga or reserved.
    Thanks
    bpage
  • Options
    Have 1 extra LA Night 2 (11/24) Reserve, would like to trade for 1 LA Night 1 (11/23) if possible???
    Please PM me if you are interested, thanks!
  • Options
    KS1695KS1695 Posts: 30
    Any advice on how to swap tickets without any problems? I have a spare ticket for LA1 (RES) (should be good tixx w/my # 73xxx) and I would love to swap with someone who has a spare ticket for LA2. How do I know if the other person is legit and will follow through on night 2? Or is it just a crap shoot?
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I don't have any tix to trade so looking to paypal or give cash on the day to anyone for:
    1x Portland GA
    @x LA2 GA, Oakland GA, Vancouver GA

Help out someone travelling from far, far away!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 726
    I Have a San Diego GA and an LA 1 GA for trade for Brooklyn. October 17th is my birthday... so Brooklyn is my birthday weekend.... and i want to fill it with Pearl Jam!!!!! Please let me know.... PM me or e mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gtflygirl@gmail.com">gtflygirl@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks!!!

I would buy your Brooklyn too.... if you have an extra... I just wanna be there! NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN!... thanks.... 8-)
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Looking for Dallas GA pairs. Have Dallas reserved pairs (108xxx and 198xxx) or Phoenix GA pairs to swap.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I don't have any spares to trade but still looking to buy(paypal or cash on the day) 1x 10c GA for Portland & 2x 10c GA for LA2, Oakland & Vancouver! Pretty please & thanks very much! Coming from New Zealand. See you on tour!! :D
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    PJPantsPJPants Posts: 67
    I have won a pair for the second LA show, standing GA tickets (11/24).
    As i am probably travelling alone from Amsterdam to LA (maybe a friend of mine joins me but it's a small chance) I might have one ticket for a 10c member for that show.

It would be awesome if someone has got a spare ticket for 11/23 so we can swap and see both shows.
    I am going to try to buy tickets for 11/23 through Ticketmaster as well but this might be the easiest.
    So please let me know if you have one spare ticket for 11/23!!

I have a spare LA1 RES on 11/23 and would love to swap with you for LA2. Let me know.
  • Options
    Hi all,

I am looking for 2 GA tickets to LA#1.

I have 2 extra tickets (GA) to San Diego.

PM me, please!

Tks
    Luiz de Marco
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    looking for a portland spare, as well as one or two seattle spares! please let me know...I have to see PJ in seattle, you'd make 14-year-old as well as present day me very happy! :) no tickets to trade, but I have posters from wrigley if that could interest anyone.
  • Options
    asatersasaters Loveland, CO Posts: 41
    Looking to buy 2 for Seattle, doesn't matter where.

I lived in Seattle for almost 3 years, late 2010 to mid 2013 and was really hoping for a Seattle tour date, but that didn't happen. Just moved to Chicago and luckily made it to Wrigley to see them!

Would really love to go back to Seattle to see them in their home town, and my home town for a few years.

Don't have any to trade, but will definitely take care of anyone who is able to help!!!! Would be a great surprise Christmas gift for me AND my girlfriend. Hope to hear from you all soon!

KORITFW

Alan
    2013: Wrigley, OKC, Seattle
    2014: Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Greenville, SC, Fenway Night 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1
  • Options
    countonbothhandscountonbothhands OR Posts: 252
    Hi there to all 10c members, I am in need of 1 GA PORTLAND TICKET! I have never seen Pearl Jam live and the only show I could go to is Portland. I was shut out of lottery, so I have nothing to trade. But I am willing to buy whatever: ticket plus beer, water, snacks or gas money. Please think of me if you have just 1 GA ticket to spare! Thank you all very kindly.
    Dawn
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    cwjacwja Posts: 132
    edited July 2013
    First time posting here. Figured I'd give it a try before heading to FB groups to look for trades.

Have one spare reserved seats for the following show: Oakland

Looking for spare single reserved or GA for: Calgary (Trade for Oakland or cash)

Have four tickets for Dallas in section 321 FS for face value.
    Post edited by cwja on
  • Options
    hi :)

I have 2 extra GA for Vancouver and 1 extra GA for Spokane. Would trade for GA Seattle or GA Porland.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Looking to trade my extra OKC for a Dallas. I have reserved 74xxx.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    Looking to trade my spare LA2 GA for LA1... Please and thank you!
  • Options
    bat2797bat2797 Posts: 69
    I have a spare LA 1 GA to trade for a spare LA 2 GA. Hoping to get this resolved by Friday so I won't get ticket through the onsale. I'm not sure my wife would really enjoy GA... :lol:
  • Options
    morrmikemorrmike Posts: 28
    I am looking to trade my two Oklahoma City 10c reserved tickets for two 10c GA tickets. Shoot me a PM if you are interested ! My 10c # 129xxx

Mike
  • Options
    If anyone has any extra LA tix, please please PM me!

Thank you !
  • Options
    Still looking to buy(not trade) 1x 10c GA for Portland & 2x 10c GA for LA2, Oakland & Vancouver. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    ergieergie Posts: 3
    Have an extra LA 1 GA ticket. Looking to trade for LA 2 GA ticket
  • Options
    Hi guys!

I have two Reserved Seats for Seattle and I want two GA for the same show
    If anyone is interested please let me know by PM ;)

• Options
    AkennelleyAkennelley Posts: 20
    Looking to buy LA2 GA Tickets. If anyone has extras PM me please! :D
    "It makes much more sense to live in the present tense..."
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited July 2013
    Trade made! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Wooooo. Rock and roll.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi everyone! I'm looking to trade my spare LA2 GA ticket for your LA1 GA ticket.

PM me if you have the opposite! :D
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,244
    Have Vancouver Ga looking for seattle .
    Cheers
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13