Options

ISO Hartford TenC Ticket

Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Please help me out, I am in desperate need for a Hatford TenC ticket. on't care where it is, just want to be in the building. Can you help?
Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Good luck bro. Girlfriend and i got shut out to hartford... Fucckkkk. I did get one night in brooklyn, but with 28 entries between her and i, i was hoping for more than a show... Tm here we come.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    mookieb10 wrote:
    Good luck bro. Girlfriend and i got shut out to hartford... Fucckkkk. I did get one night in brooklyn, but with 28 entries between her and i, i was hoping for more than a show... Tm here we come.

Thats all you got for 28 entries?!?!? Christ. I really dont want to do TM for Hartford. Need to see my hometown show up close and personal. I only got BK night two GA. I am hoping someone that someone nice enough can hook me up here so that I do not need to use the TM route. All the other shows I will use TM, but not this one. So please, please, please help me out!!!!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Bump for my boy Joe. Hope you get your hometown show man!

Cya at Wrigley!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    mookieb10 wrote:

Thats all you got for 28 entries?!?!? Christ. I really dont want to do TM for Hartford. Need to see my hometown show up close and personal. I only got BK night two GA. I am hoping someone that someone nice enough can hook me up here so that I do not need to use the TM route. All the other shows I will use TM, but not this one. So please, please, please help me out!!!!

28 entries is true but anything after 4th choice wasn't going to win.... except for the philly 2 situation

you will get in grandma!
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    Ticketmaster has what you need.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.