Engagement Gift - June 1 or 3 Ticket Upgrade Trade

evanevan Posts: 27
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Dear Any Senior 10C member:

My girlfriend and I just got engaged last week, just in time for the start of the tour. After 4 years of dating, I have succeeded in doing what I know many of you have tried: to turn a beautiful woman into a beautiful PJ diehard!! I must tell you, it's the greatest thing ever!

Over the time we've been together, she's been with me to MSG 1/2 in 2003, Reading, Montreal, Ottawa, Albany, Hartford and we have tickets to both NJ shows. Every show she sees, gets more pissed that we didn't get more 10C seats this year! She's very dedicated - she road trips with me and even prints lyrics to read in the car on the way.

Anyway, I would love to give her a great engagement present. While we're both extremely happy with (and thankful for) the seats that my member number 165XXX provides, like many of you we dream of being up front in the first 10 rows.

I was wondering if there is any senior member out there who would be willing to trade 2 tix with me for either NJ show to give us a shot at this dream. It would be a wonderful engagement present and would be appreciated from the bottom of both our hearts. We'll gladly buy the drinks!

Thanks for reading, and I really hope I get a PM soon! :-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    awww thats very nice not. throws up. no one cares
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• evanevan Posts: 27
    Metsfan, for your information, a very good friend of mine had a generous 10C member trade down with him on the '03 tour just for being from the same University. Not everyone here is as immature as you apparently.
  • votegirlvotegirl Posts: 95
    Propose to her with a pearl engagement ring.

That's what I got from my Jammer fiance.
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    evan wrote:
    Metsfan, for your information, a very good friend of mine had a generous 10C member trade down with him on the '03 tour just for being from the same University. Not everyone here is as immature as you apparently.
    oh realx dude its a fucking joke. god people on this board take everything so seriously.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• evanevan Posts: 27
    The proposal has already been made....this would just be the icing on the cake....
  • kasiekasie Posts: 26
    I can't give you my Ten Club tickets but if you are interested in a 3some send me a PM.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    i want to propose to my girlfriend in boston... it's also my birthday that week

if anyone with a really low number wants to trade for my 200xxx seats please let me know

it would mean the world to me
    Don't Believe Everything You Think