Options

POSSIBLE fan club ticket 13XXXX available sunday PLUS

sam8thsam8th Posts: 32
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
70% chance sick friend won't come. offering air conditioned ride from thurston county, wildhorse campground spot, and fan club ticket (fan club number 13XXXX) for sale at whatever i paid (60? can't remember). cash only. you pay for half the gas and half the campground (half is 15.00). bring your own tent, ice chest, etc. i leave thurston county at about 10 or 11 a.m. sunday. going straight to gorge to pick up tickets and then to campground to set up and cool down until showtime.

don't expect you to stay with me except when in car on the way and return. otherwise you are on your own unless you *want* company. i'm pretty much a loner/hermit/quiet/mature/older sort myself. prefer same sort person.

don't pm yet. i will write again tonight to confirm how sick person is. just wanted to throw this out there cause i'm pretty sure this person isn't going to get better with the heat. again, require cash and possibly references for safety reasons ... i'm willing to provide references ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sam8thsam8th Posts: 32
    I'd like to give first choice to a woman who can share the cost of the ride and campground with me *and* has references for safety reasons. Am I asking too much? ;) Does anybody fill that need? 60 bucks for ticket, 15 bucks for campground spot and half the gas (my car is good on gas and the air conditioner rocks!). Cash only. I'm leaving Thurston County at about 10 a.m. Sunday morning. If I can't find a rider/camper, then the ticket getter can meet me at the ten club window around, say, 2ish and I'll give my cell phone, etc. to them for an easier meet. Also, would like it to be a fan club member, if possible.

Sorry for all the specifications ... PM or email me.

Can't wait! Thanks and sorry for being so high maintenance ...