Options

Question about old boots

gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I found a site that you can download old shows not available on official bootleg cd. Anyone know how legit this site is?

http://thearmyreserve.blogspot.com/2007/01/bootleg-1995-09-16-south-park-meadows.html

I want to download the first PJ show I saw and this looked fairly official, but it directed me to this site that I have to download and pay for the service and what not. I'm not even guaranteed it's decent quality. Anyone use this before?

By the way, the show I'm looking for is from September 16, 1995 at South Park Meadows in Austin if anyone knows another source. Gracias!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gabers wrote:
    I found a site that you can download old shows not available on official bootleg cd. Anyone know how legit this site is?

http://thearmyreserve.blogspot.com/2007/01/bootleg-1995-09-16-south-park-meadows.html

I want to download the first PJ show I saw and this looked fairly official, but it directed me to this site that I have to download and pay for the service and what not. I'm not even guaranteed it's decent quality. Anyone use this before?

By the way, the show I'm looking for is from September 16, 1995 at South Park Meadows in Austin if anyone knows another source. Gracias!

if you're torrent friendly, there are plenty of places you can get them for free. don't EVER pay for pj bootlegs unless you're buying them from the band or the ones that are released to retail. hell, there are many people here (myself included) that will help get you started by burning shows, transferring files, etc.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    Fu_ManchuFu_Manchu Posts: 422
    This is I'm Gones old blog and I for one have downloaded a fair few boots from this site...all for free.

Why is it asking you to pay? it will take you to Megaupload but you shouldnt have to pay.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum