Options

Turin Seat Location et al.

beckerbecker Posts: 9
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,

I ordered tickets to the Turin show - to be picked up at venue. I have a confirmation email that says Anello 2 Intero, which I think is my location but I don't know what it means. Is this the floor, seat, or what? A little help maybe? Also what time does the show start - is it 9:00? I would like to maybe meet up with people (I am not 10C but a PJ fan) but I am in Turin Sept 18 and Sept 19 and leaving on the 20th to tour Italy.

Cheers and thanks for all your help.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
  • Options
    Ok this is a map of the stadium - do you know what that other bit means? Thanks for the help though!
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    becker wrote:
    Hello,

I ordered tickets to the Turin show - to be picked up at venue. I have a confirmation email that says Anello 2 Intero, which I think is my location but I don't know what it means. Is this the floor, seat, or what? A little help maybe? Also what time does the show start - is it 9:00? I would like to maybe meet up with people (I am not 10C but a PJ fan) but I am in Turin Sept 18 and Sept 19 and leaving on the 20th to tour Italy.

Cheers and thanks for all your help.

Hello,

It means you have seats on the Second Floor/Level.

PJ will probably start around 9.

Door open at 6.30 for the general public (10C have early entry).

My Morning Jacket - the support band - will probably start at 7.30 or 8.

You should check out the Italy Meet-up thread for places to meet people and other info about venue and times! :)