Have 10c tickets to Vegas and San Diego to transfer

Troubled SoulTroubled Soul Posts: 35
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

You guys might have remembered my thread about missing these shows last month. Well, I made it through my surgery, but I am no where near being able to travel to a show yet. I got clearance from the 10c to transfer these tickets to another member, but it has to be quick as the deadline is 24 hrs before the show. Let me know if you are interested. Not sure if it matters, but my number is 148xxx.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• grungegirlgrungegirl Posts: 138
    Hi,

You guys might have remembered my thread about missing these shows last month. Well, I made it through my surgery, but I am no where near being able to travel to a show yet. I got clearance from the 10c to transfer these tickets to another member, but it has to be quick as the deadline is 24 hrs before the show. Let me know if you are interested. Not sure if it matters, but my number is 148xxx.

I just want to say I'm glad you came through your surgery well :)
    If I could afford it I would totally take them off your hands....Maybe post this on the porch.....a lot of people over there :)
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    Hi,

Glad you made it through surgery ok:). I sent a PM about a SD ticket.

T.J.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Thanks for the responses and PMs. Just to clarify, this is a pair of tickets to both shows, not a single ticket.
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    doh!
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • red12red12 Posts: 1
    sent you a pm
  • mikevs10mikevs10 Posts: 21
    sent a pm
    "heal the world with duct tape..."
  • are the sd tixs still available? my wife and i have just decided we'd like to go.
  • feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 81
    Is it possible to trade Vegas tickets (mine for yours)????

If not, no big deal.
    "Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22