Options

There is hope!

gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Ive been monitoring stub hub like a hawk as well as several other sites with tickets, and ive noticed a very similar trend. The ticket prices are all coming down fairly drastically now!! I havent seen a ticket under 300 on stub hub until today! Maybe by monday we can see 200 :D Im still waiting, watching, and remaining faithful for a single ticket!
"I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
"I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pearl JamesPearl James Pittsburgh/Chicago Posts: 420
    Same here my man! Tickets just broke the $300 mark, just went from $309 to $299 this hour. "Got man of the people, says keep hope alive" :D
  • Options
    Hopefully we''ll both be rockin' in Wrigley then!
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
  • Options
    PorchRadioPorchRadio Aurora, IL Posts: 233
    edited July 2013
    Gotta keep the faith! Will get in....one way or another
    Post edited by PorchRadio on
    1995 Soldier Field, Chicago
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2013 Voodoo Fest New Orleans, LA
    2014 Moline, IL (No Code)
    2014 Milwaukee, WI (Yield)
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    lets hope so!
  • Options
    down to $295, stubhub is ridiculous though. There are multiple seats for sale in every single section in the upper deck, gotta give at some point or Wrigley is gonna look empty :lol:
  • Options
    Down to $235!!! Prices are falling!
  • Options
    Most people that were gonna shell out 300+ for a ticket have already done so. Keep holding on everyone......this is gonna test our patience, but there should be something reasonable for everyone mid next week.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    Do you think its better to grab tickets this week before the show or at the show?
    I'm thinking they may bump the price up the day of.
  • Options
    Unless I find something I can't pass up I am going to probably have to get mine day of. It's is a game of chicken at this point.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    This is good news! I still don't have a ticket, but prices the day of will likely be just over face. In Montana people were selling extras for $10.
  • Options
    Well then..... THERE IS HOPE!!!
  • Options
    i think ill be getting tickets day of because i live so close. Tickets climbed back up to 275 i saw today. Hopefully they are close to face at wrigley
  • Options
    Theyre steadily going down. I saw 4 for $200 each in the 200 level earlier today, they didnt have an option to buy just 1 though and they were gone in probably 10 minutes after I saw them. They'll keep going down trust me and by Wednesday or Thursday theyll hopefully be decently priced. If not I'd be happy to meet up with someone Friday outside of Wrigley to look for a pair if we can get them cheaper instead of buying singles. Pearl Jam anxiety is starting to hit me :?
  • Options
    Theyre steadily going down. I saw 4 for $200 each in the 200 level earlier today, they didnt have an option to buy just 1 though and they were gone in probably 10 minutes after I saw them. They'll keep going down trust me and by Wednesday or Thursday theyll hopefully be decently priced. If not I'd be happy to meet up with someone Friday outside of Wrigley to look for a pair if we can get them cheaper instead of buying singles. Pearl Jam anxiety is starting to hit me :?

I'd be happy to have a buddy with me hustling for tickets outside of the stadium. I am also hoping for tickets to get released the day of (hang out by the box office all day waiting). This is assuming I don't score a ticket this week.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    PorchRadio wrote:

I'd be happy to have a buddy with me hustling for tickets outside of the stadium. I am also hoping for tickets to get released the day of (hang out by the box office all day waiting). This is assuming I don't score a ticket this week.
    Im happy to join you. Im from Chicago but currently gone for the summer for school. Im coming back Thursday and planned on going down early Friday morning and hanging at the box office. Im hoping someone with tix at will call cancels or tickets will be relatively cheap ouside. I dont have much experience either trying to haggle for tickets so a helping hand would be great
  • Options
    PorchRadio wrote:

Im happy to join you. Im from Chicago but currently gone for the summer for school. Im coming back Thursday and planned on going down early Friday morning and hanging at the box office. Im hoping someone with tix at will call cancels or tickets will be relatively cheap ouside. I dont have much experience either trying to haggle for tickets so a helping hand would be great

Gonna send you a PM.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    I'd be more than happy to meet up with you guys too! I'm coming from northwest Indiana to chicago and i plan on going early and standing by will call. I guess if i have to ill scalp tickets but I've never done it in my life so id probably be terrible haha
  • Options
    gotsome10 wrote:
    I'd be more than happy to meet up with you guys too! I'm coming from northwest Indiana to chicago and i plan on going early and standing by will call. I guess if i have to ill scalp tickets but I've never done it in my life so id probably be terrible haha

Try sending me a PM. Not sure if mine are going through. Will give you my contact info for meeting up.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    PorchRadio wrote:
    gotsome10 wrote:

Try sending me a PM. Not sure if mine are going through. Will give you my contact info for meeting up.
    pm sent
  • Options
    I'll be there waiting as well!
  • Options
    see everyone out front :D
  • Options
    Eep... this isnt good. Stubhub prices just skyrocketed. No they didnt sell the sub $300 ones, the prices were raised. Maybe its the scalpers giving it one last push until lowering them this week. Because none will sell at the prices they are at right now.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    There is some hope, a pair of 500 level just went for $510 on the Bay. I was close to pushing the button, but I still think I can get 2 for under $400.

God I want tickets so freakin bad!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Anyone been able to get lucky these last few days? (besides PorchRadio) :ugeek: Im still remaining faithful that i will find a ticket somewhere in the ballpark.. Just hopefully not for an outrageous price