Options

American Rollcall=Who in the states is attending Euro Shows?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Where and date. Me,from Cali going to Dublin,Ireland 08-23!!!!!!! Happened to be in the Netherlands when the European tour kicks off!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ill_Ride_the_Waveill_Ride_the_Wave Calgary Canada Posts: 41
    Not from the States but I am a Canadian who will be at the Dublin show
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I wish I could make a show . . . anywhere in Europe. Italy would be my first choice. Although, an Ireland show would kick major ass.
  • Options
    elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
    from chicago to madrid spain and lisbon portugal....GA seats baby!
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    From Atlanta, GA
    & going to Bern & Verona!!!
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    From central florida to both Lisboa shows.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    Dublin, Reading, Leeds, Arnhem and Antwerp for me!! Can't wait until Aug 23!
    nothing comes from nothing
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    elstongunn wrote:
    from chicago to madrid spain and lisbon portugal....GA seats baby!
    GA means no seats,baby ;)
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
    Dercheef wrote:
    GA means no seats,baby ;)

aw c'mon :( like i'd go all that way to sit.. FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY ENTRANCE BABY!
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    Royals17Royals17 Posts: 91
    From Canada and going to Arnhem.
    98: Barrie
    00: Nawlins, Saratoga, Tor, Det, Phx
    01: Bridge
    03: Raleigh, Char, Buf, Det x2, Tor, Mont
    05: T-Bay, Kit, Lon, Ham, Tor
    06: Tor x2, Clev, Cin, Arnhem, Honolulu x2
    07: Vic, Lolla, Tor(EV) Body of War
    08: Van(EV) x2, Hart, Bos x2, Tor(EV) x2
    09: Tor
    10: Jazz Fest, Clev, Buf
    11: Det(EV), Tor x2, Ham
    12: FLL(EV)
    13: Pit, Buf, Cal
    14: Det, Den
    15: NYC
  • Options
    OTOTOOTOTO New York, NY Posts: 190
    From NYC. . . going to Prague 9/22.
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    CA transplant going to Berlin, Prague & Vienna
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    elstongunn wrote:
    aw c'mon :( like i'd go all that way to sit.. FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY ENTRANCE BABY!

LOL I think the person meant more that you had said "GA seats". No need to include the "seats" bit ;)

I'll catch any of you guys that are going to any shows that I'm attending. See my sig for those. :cool: :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Everyone going to the Dublin gig should head over the the Dublin thread closer to the date to find out where we're all gonna meet up.....for scoops :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jim29nylijim29nyli Posts: 10
    nyc to arnhem
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Irish Al wrote:
    Everyone going to the Dublin gig should head over the the Dublin thread closer to the date to find out where we're all gonna meet up.....for scoops :D

Thanks for the heads up..... :p
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    mpg82mpg82 Posts: 83
    PJ is great but you gotta be crazy to go overseas just to see them live. Let the europeans get the tickets. That is a little unnecessary.
    6/26/98, 6/27/98, 06/13/99, 10/08/00, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/29/06, 6/30/06, 5/7/10
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    mikeg19_82 wrote:
    PJ is great but you gotta be crazy to go overseas just to see them live. Let the europeans get the tickets. That is a little unnecessary.

It just "happens" to work out that they are playing the same week I am taking my vacation to Ireland.....call me crazy....it doesn't bother me....I live my life and let everyone else do the same.....you should give it a shot....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    1Vedhead1Vedhead Posts: 147
    From Los Angeles - going to Antwerp! Just worked out that the show is while I'm there anyway for a wedding. Who wants to meet up?!? What an awesome experience it's gonna be!
    LA 7/9/06 & 7/10/06
    The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06
    Antwerp 8/30/06
    Bridge 2 10/22/06
    Honolulu 12/2/06 & 12/9/06
    Munich 6/12/07
    Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, Lollapalooza 8/07, LA (EV) 4/12/08 & 4/13/08, Ouside Lands 09
  • Options
    Originally from the southwest corner of Michigan, near Chicago. I now live in Washington, DC. I'm seeing the jams in Arnhem and Antwerp. I'm also seeing Radiohead in Amsterdam.

Honestly, I think seeing the jams in Europe is a much better experience. The energy is unrivaled. I've gone to a large number of Pearl Jam shows in my life; in every region of the U.S. as well as Canada and a few European countries. The experiences I had in Europe were better than any others I've had seeing the jams. The culture is fresh, the travels are convenient and the performances have amazing energy. I recommend traveling Europe and seeing the jams for yourself so you find out what you're missing.
  • Options
    RosewoodRosewood Posts: 24
    Totally agree - PJ in other countries is awesome. I got to see them in Mexico City in 2003 and those crowds were amazing - the energy was amazing, and the band totally fed off it. I've seen no crowd comparable to that yet in the States, and I've seen 40+ shows in the US and Canada.

This tour I'm traveling from NY to see the band in Italy. Ciao!
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    I'm packed and getting ready to go to the airport for Portugal!! Lisbon here I come 2 nights!!!
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    mikeg19_82 wrote:

We Europeans get GA! Now ask those americans who went to a European show if it was worth it! YES, a thousand times YES! Nothing like being front row in the pit :D
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    And like Nas once said, "you can hate me now." lol
  • Options
    mikeg19_82 wrote:

No Way! :D Seeing them overseas will not be the same as seeing them in the States. It's going to be an awesome experience! It's been my dream to see them in Europe and now I will have that chance. Plus, Europeans and other fans from all over the world came to see PJ in the States so why can't we? :p

I'm coming all the way from California to see them in Italia!!! Hope to see some of you in Italia!!!
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    mikeg19_82 wrote:

I can understand your point but the crowds are going to be different in Europe to the States and Canada.
    I was tempted to go to US if us Europeans hadn't got a tour.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    No Way! :D Seeing them overseas will not be the same as seeing them in the States. It's going to be an awesome experience! It's been my dream to see them in Europe and now I will have that chance. Plus, Europeans and other fans from all over the world came to see PJ in the States so why can't we? :p

I'm coming all the way from California to see them in Italia!!! Hope to see some of you in Italia!!!

Hope to meet you in Italy! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Hope to meet you in Italy! :D

Hey me too!! I want to meet as many European fans or fans that traveled far to see them like me! :D Italia is going to just ROCK!!! See you there!!
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    LA to Bologna
  • Options
    Washington D.C. to Paris
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    ........Not. A coworker scheduled this week off before me so that f’ed up my plans for hanging out in Palma/Barcelona and seeing Pearl Jam tonight or right now. I hope she’s having a hell of a time at Burning Man…

Anyway I’m still trying to get over there one of these next three weekends…Man they are tearing it up right now...Rock on Europe '06