Options

Green Disease Longsleeve Hockey Jersey FS

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Size L, worn & washed once or twice, VG shape. No rips, holes or tears. Pearl Jam & size tags still intact, as well as lower bottom left, Green Disease "Warning" label. Can email or text pics, $110 shipped in the US Paypal goods payment. $130 elsewhere. (USPS Priority Shipping and Paypal fees included in prices)

Also, as I list this I realize I would also entertain trade offers for some PJ Vinyl Lp's and or some interesting merch (laptop bag!) << I'll figure something out ;) ... Pm to discuss if interested..... ;)
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Pic?
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Pic?

Pm sent... I can't figure out how to get them up from my iphone, But I'll email / text pics on request, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:timus319@gmail.com">timus319@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    Is it a tight fit?
  • Options
    Is it a tight fit?

It's not a "tight fit" by any means other than compared to a real hockey jersey. Its def not big like one of those. I'm pretty tall and about 210 lbs and it fits me just right. To be honest though, I'd be more comfortable with an XL. I like things a bit bigger and I Just never found one when I was iso...

All pic requests have been sent, if I missed anyone by chance just email or pm and I'll get them right to you. If someone that is going to Chicago is interested, we can do a meet and sale there for $100 cash or my bar tab, whichever is less. (Pretty sure You'll be choosing the cash route) :fp:

MLMF NYC