Options

Lollapolooza Chicago 3 day pass Help

LetiLeti Posts: 25
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello Fellow Jammers,

I was so excited about heading over to Chicago for the 3 day fest next week. Bought my pass in April. Bought my vacation package.

Last Monday my mom went to the hospital for chest pains. Turns out her heart is fine. But upon further testing of her head, the doctors discovered two brain anuerysms. Luckily they have not ruptured and they are able to surgically repair these vessels to prevent the anuerysms from rupturing in her head. Good accidental catch. Especially since she was scheduled for a mission trip to Cambodia on August 1st.

This leaves me with a heart breaking, gut wrenching decision. I have to cancel my Chicago trip, my mom's surgery is on the 2nd. I'm the only family that lives here in town with her. I'm sure relatives will come in for the surgery, but won't be able to stay.

I've canceled my vacation package, I got a refund, minus $75.

Does anyone need a single 3-day pass for Lollapolooza? I'm selling it for what I purchased it for back in April, $165.

Please let me know ASAP! Private Message me if you are interested.

I'm already crushed and super stressed about the cirsumstances of my not attending. Especially since the Thursday show has been annouced. I love Pearl Jam... But I love my mom more. There will be other shows... I only have one mom.

Thanks,
Leti
09.05.92 / 10.14.00 / 04.06.03 / 05.16.06 / 05.17.06

Leti